Search results

1. Seth57

GTG Plasmo is GTG!

Recently purchased an Demarini F2 from Plasmo and it was a smooth transaction and fast shipment. Plasmo is selling bats for a buddy of his who has cancer. It was my pleasure to help out by buying the F2. It was the first bat I ever bought for myself and it was a huge blast to the past when I...
  2. Seth57

Need Help Info on member?

I was going to buy a buy from member: Velocity I asked if he had any board bro's with more than 100 posts to vouch for him. He gave me these two names: Bassface11 and zow237 I searched them in the GTG forum and nothing came up. Anyone know of Velocity or the two members he referenced...
  3. Seth57

For Sale OG White Steel LTB

LTB OG White Steel - 28 or 30oz I just got one on Ebay and first freaking BP session - Flat Spot and a crack! I joined a Single/Double Wall league this Summer and that was going to be my baby. Does anyone have one or something comparable? PM me if you do. Thanks for looking.
  4. Seth57

GTG LISTO is GTG!

Great communication. Bought a jersey off LISTO and it was a fast shipment as well! Thanks so much for a good deal! Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!
  5. Seth57

LTB Roller Bag (New/Used)

Looking to buy a Rollerbag New or Used (but in decent shape). Partial to Bags with a storage area for my turfs cause when I'm not playing I got the jesus sandals on. *****No Gold, powder blue, neon colors or Team buy in bags with names/numbers embroidered on please. Red/Grey...
  6. Seth57

LTB LTB - OG White Steel

I had an OG White Steel and got rid of it. I'd like to find another one. Doesn't have to be pretty. Mine looked pretty beat up but was hitting bombs with flat spots and waves. Sold to a friend after he used it at a tourney and I needed a few bucks after getting a flat tire on way home from...
  7. Seth57

GTG 1maset1 - Very GTG!

Great communication, fast shipment and great deal. Would deal with him again in a heartbeat!! Thanks again for the shirt. Going to be one of my kids Christmas presents. Happy Holidays!
  8. Seth57

For Sale OG Easton Ext. 34/28

Selling a "Used" OG Easton Ext. 34/28 Looking for $225 shipped within the Continental United States only. USPS Returnable but No Receipt Around 600 swings on it Has the usual wear for a bat with that many swings. No webbing, cracks. Does have one small paint chip but only cosmetic...
  9. Seth57

GTG fightin fish is def GTG

fightin fish - Great communication and Fast shipment!! Thanks for a great deal! Very GTG!!!!!
  10. Seth57

GTG superfonzie

Definitely a GTG!!!! Great communication and really fast delivery!!! I'd deal with him again anytime!!!
  11. Seth57

For Sale Baby and New House=3 Eastons, 1 Demarini

Baby on the way and New House equals BAT SALE! Selling my brother's 4 bats to help him with the costs of a new BABY and HOUSE. Prices on these bats are legit but willing to work with ya to help my brother out. Let me know what ya'll think. Willing to send individual pics just pm me an email or...
  12. Seth57

GTG Gateway Man is GTG!

Got some sunglasses from Gateway Man they came fast and just as described even with a carrying case. Thanks again for a great deal. Gateway Man is a definite GTG board bro.
  13. Seth57

GTG THEMgroupie is GTG

THEMgroupie definitely GTG. Got a bat from him and it was a great transaction. Communication was perfect, pics were great. Felt he was very honest and everything went perfect. Would do business with him again anytime!
  14. Seth57

GTG WISEGUY18 is GTG

Made a quick and easy deal with WISEGUY18. Very GTG board bro and I appreciate the great communication. Thanks again! WISEGUY18 is very GTG!
  15. Seth57

LTB 2008 White Steel

Had to sell all my softball stuff to help fund my brothers Bachelor Party, Wedding and Christmas. Looking to buy a 2008 White Steel 26,27, 28 or 30oz. I got one on here last Winter and loved it. Honestly it was the best bat I hit with all summer. It felt great to hit with guys swinging much...
  16. Seth57

GTG leadoffbatter is Def GTG!

Sold my Vinci glove to Leadoffbatter who paid quickly and up front. Great Softballfan bro! Would do business with him again in a heartbeat! Definitely a GTG board bro.
  17. Seth57

For Sale Team Lighthouse C405P

Supercell Cryogenic 34/30in $85 OBO NIW - Beautiful bat. Great older bat!
  18. Seth57

For Sale Vinci glove

Vinci glove never used except to throw in the yard with my kids from work. I've had the glove since January but never used it in a game or to throw with my teammates. Beautiful big glove but a bit too stiff for me still. Its a great glove but haven't used it and no reason to hang on to it...
  19. Seth57

For Sale Niw 34/30

Team Lighthouse Supercell Cryogenic - Older style bat but never been used. $90 OBO (Paypal) Ship only in Continental USA NIW - Original grip. 34/30
  20. Seth57

For Sale Niw 34/30

Team Lighthouse Supercell Cryogenic - Older style bat but never been used. $90 OBO (Paypal) Ship only in Continental USA NIW - Original grip. 34/30