Search results

1. ♠VlLlN♠

pick 2

Hilton will be completely shutdown by Verrett.
  2. ♠VlLlN♠

Rivers or osweiler?

Man, I should come in here more often...
  3. ♠VlLlN♠

Owner of the Rams gives Zero ****s

Like LA, ha.
  4. ♠VlLlN♠

San Diego is a unique market, it's small, and there are only a handful of natives. The rest moved here from god awful parts of the USA and bring their allegiances with them. But I can tell you smoke that Jones spice with your retarded post.
  5. ♠VlLlN♠

If it were any other city besides LA, I would follow them. This would be like if the yankees went to beantown.
  6. ♠VlLlN♠

I will be taking my villainy to the Raider Nation.
  7. ♠VlLlN♠

Once they put that LA in front of their name, I go to the darkside. All jerseys but my Natrone Means will be burned. Also, I've been practicing my stab moves for a few weeks now.
  8. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Here's what you order tomorrow at Devilicious... Share the hog wings (not hot wings) and ahi poke nachos to start. Order the short rib sandwich with bacon parmesan fries and split it. Do not share your beer.
  9. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Nah she was there tryna win womens...Joe was playing some little wack tourney somewhere else. Danny will be with me at Pony assessments on Saturday, helping me scout my allstar 8u team. When we met in the bracket, he made some other dude pitch lol. That dude was shook. True. DOOM rolled...
  10. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Your sister came to watch me...Saw Danny Garate too, he says what's up to all the old DOOM heads.
  11. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Anyone playing in this? http://usssa.com/slowpitch/TournamentSeedingReport/#/?gdSport=17&TournamentID=1289456 I think they moved us to Mira Loma, better not be windy as **** again.
  12. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

I may be up at BLD Mira Loma this weekend, I heard it is the best one.
  13. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

What up Bim? Peep these...
  14. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

I'm in for seniors!
  15. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

16. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Is Angry Balls jmallen?
  17. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

I hit 3 on Thurs..Way up the net at Yankee, and 2 on Durham...No solos or DBOs.
  18. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Looks cold.
  19. ♠VlLlN♠

Sucka Free

Looking for a Thursday night full time player at BLD Perris, $50...Starts this Thursday. Priority to Legion of DOOM heads or OG Sucka Free brothers.
  20. ♠VlLlN♠

Not in the MOOD for Pretenders

I know, I looked.