Owner of the Rams gives Zero ****s

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
****ing guy calls the Avalanche a really bad sports team... they sell out every game, have a new arena, and have made the playoffs 13 out of their 20 years of existence with two Stanley Cup victories.

Currently 6th in the Western Conference Central (That's awesome :rolleyes:) FYI.. Kroenke bought them July,6th 2000 when they still had Patrick Roy. How well have they done since this time? 1 Cup (because they were already good at the time 2000-01) Since that time 3 Division Championships in 14 seasons, 0 Cups. That's my point. The Kroenke name poisons sports teams.

Country35

Banned User
Currently 6th in the Western Conference Central (That's awesome :rolleyes:) FYI.. Kroenke bought them July,6th 2000 when they still had Patrick Roy. How well have they done since this time? 1 Cup (because they were already good at the time 2000-01) Since that time 3 Division Championships in 14 seasons, 0 Cups. That's my point. The Kroenke name poisons sports teams.

Go call for the blues to be sold then too, the team that ****s down its leg. ****ing aids boy.

Last edited:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Go calls for the blues to be sold then too, the team that ****s down its leg. ****ing aids boy.

None of this makes any sense. It's just a bunch of rambling
incoherentness. I award you zero points. May God have mercy on you soul.

billy-madison-insult.JPG

3XC

Big Truss
Let me brag about all the ***** this guy gets, this guy I never met that plays for a sports team I like. You see, him getting laid all the time reflects on me, because I bought a hat with the team he plays for's logo on it.

Its almost like I'm the one getting laid! In fact, it is. Its the same thing. I'm the winner here.

****ing hang yourself.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Let me brag about all the ***** this guy gets, this guy I never met that plays for a sports team I like. You see, him getting laid all the time reflects on me, because I bought a hat with the team he plays for's logo on it.

Its almost like I'm the one getting laid! In fact, it is. Its the same thing. I'm the winner here.

****ing hang yourself.

Solid Gold Post^^^^

35in.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm not sure if trim is back or not....but i never did like strange and i still dont.

my go to is "female" or "slut"

timeless.....

Stretch19

Grow up
its legal, so yeah im guessing it doesnt show up on a piss test

that **** is terrible for you though, i dont get why anyone would ever smoke that non sense

Marshenko

The NFL will review Chandler Jones' Sunday hospital visit, and if its finds what The Boston Globe found, it'll learn that the Patriots defensive end had a "bad reaction" to synthetic marijuana.

Jones showed up at the Foxborough police station at 7:42 a.m. Sunday -- he was a "confused party," one officer said on the dispatch -- and was transported to Norwood Hospital just after 8 a.m. Sunday. He was not arrested.

The question now: In light of this news, does the first-time Pro Bowler face a potential suspension?

That's bit complicated. It's unclear if synthetic marijuana is even banned by the NFL. Here's an excerpt from the league's drug policy:

The NFL and the NFLPA prohibit Players from the illegal use, possession, or distribution of drugs, including but not limited to cocaine; marijuana; opiates and opioids; methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA); and phencyclidine (PCP). The abuse of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and alcohol is also prohibited. For example, the use of amphetamines and substances that induce similar effects, absent a verified and legitimate need for appropriate dosages of such substances to treat existing medical conditions, is prohibited.
Obviously, the language there ("including but not limited to") is fairly vague. This isn't the full list of banned substances, and the league did not respond to a request for the full list.

Several previous reports, such as one involving Kellen Winslow in January 2014, suggest that synthetic marijuana is not banned by the NFL. The league revised its drug program in September 2014, and it's not known if synthetic marijuana was added to the list of banned substances.

All NFL players under contract are drug tested once from April 20 to August 9. A positive drug test results in a player's entry to stage one of the NFL's drug program. The results of these tests are confidential. It's possible that Chandler Jones is already in the program. This would not be public knowledge.

If Jones is not currently in the NFL's drug program, and if the substance he reportedly ingested is banned by the league, he could be admitted into the stage one of the substance abuse program. There are three ways in which a player can enter: a positive test, behavior, or self-referral. Jones' Sunday morning incident would qualify as "behavior." A player does not face suspension upon entry into the program, unless he is suspended under the personal conduct policy.

If Jones is currently in stage one of the NFL's drug program due to a confidential failed drug test, then failure to comply with his treatment plan (if he was given one; players are first evaluated and then it is determined if a treatment plan is necessary) would result in a three-game fine and the advancement to stage two. We'd assume Jones' incident would fall under the "failure to comply with the treatment plan" umbrella.

If Jones is currently in stage two, failure to comply with his treatment plan would result in either a four-game fine or a four-game suspension. The player gets the suspension if he did not successfully complete stage one.

So, in short, two things would have to happen for Jones to earn a suspension here:

1). The NFL would have to find that whatever occurred Sunday night was indeed in violation of its substance abuse policy.

2). Jones would already have to be in the second stage of the substance abuse program.

The other issue: Could Jones be disciplined under the NFL's personal conduct policy?

Doesn't seem so. Here's how the NFL defines violations of the personal conduct policy:

• Criminal offenses including, but not limited to, those involving: the use or threat of violence; domestic violence and other forms of partner abuse; theft and other property crimes; *** offenses; obstruction or resisting arrest; disorderly conduct; fraud; racketeering; and money laundering;
• Criminal offenses relating to steroids and prohibited substances, or substances of abuse;
• Violent or threatening behavior among employees, whether in or outside the workplace;
• Possession of a gun or other weapon in any workplace setting, including but not limited to stadiums, team facilities, training camp, locker rooms, team planes, buses, parking lots, etc., or unlawful possession of a weapon outside of the workplace;
• Conduct that imposes inherent danger to the safety and well being of another person; and
• Conduct that undermines or puts at risk the integrity and reputation of the NFL, NFL clubs, or NFL players.

Had a violation of the law occurred, the NFL would have grounds to discipline Jones under the personal conduct policy. But Jones was not arrested, so his situation would not apply.

Stretch19

Grow up
The NFL and the NFLPA prohibit Players from the illegal use, possession, or distribution of drugs, including but not limited to cocaine; marijuana...

with that being said, in states where marijuana is legal for personal use, etc...would that mean players in those states would be allowed to LEGAL use, possession, or distribution of drugs, including but not limited to marijuana?

Marshenko

The NFL and the NFLPA prohibit Players from the illegal use, possession, or distribution of drugs, including but not limited to cocaine; marijuana...

with that being said, in states where marijuana is legal for personal use, etc...would that mean players in those states would be allowed to LEGAL use, possession, or distribution of drugs, including but not limited to marijuana?

I'm sure they get around that by citing federal law.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, that makes sense; i just found it was odd they emphasized the ILLEGAL use of the drugs, rather than just saying 'prohibits players from the use, possession...'

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
All this could be avoided by the nfl getting with the times and removing pot from their banned list.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I'd be hard pressed to take any NFL advice off of Stretch. He'll tell you that Kirk Cousins is more better than Aaron Rodgers.

Stretch19

Grow up
man, ive been wondering what id do if for some reason the deadskins were to leave DC...would i continue to be a fan or nah?

i probably would, being that i dont live there anymore anyways, not much would change...but i dont know, not sure i could support the san antonio skins or something