Search results

1. J

PRP Injection

Just curious to see if anyone here has tried a PRP injection (INFO) to treat tendonitis. I've had "golfer's elbow" (medial epicondylitis) for a year and a half, tried all sorts of standard treatments (rest, rehab, cortisone, ice/heat, etc.), but the condition persists. I had the PRP injection...
  2. J

7 Weeks Post-op Labrum Repair

I tore the labrum of my right (throwing) shoulder on 5/1, had surgery on 5/31 and am now 7 weeks into recovery. I've been in rehab since 6/26, which began with light stretching within a very limited range of motion and has now progressed to a wider variety of stretches, light (2lb) dumbbell...
  3. J

Throwing after shoulder dislocation and surgery

I dislocated my shoulder Tuesday night while sliding into a base. Doc scheduled me for an MR Arthrogram (MRI w/ ink injection) tomorrow. Not sure yet whether it will require surgery, but either way, I can tell that my shoulder connections are all very loose now (not to mention extremely sore)...
  4. J

Combat .44-525 Softballs (model 44-525-S-W)

I purchased a handful of these two years ago from a SBF member and they turned out to be exceptional in performance and quality. I wish to buy some more, but I can't find any info here or anywhere else on the web. Anybody know where to find these, if they're still made? Any info you can offer...
  5. J

GTG alvinxnguyen is GTG

I purchased a bat from alvinxnguyen. He's as advertised. Buy with confidence. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1036997
  6. J

GTG whatsaHR?

I purchased some softballs from whatsaHR?. Fast shipping, accurate description and fair price. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  7. J

AntiVirus 26 or 27oz FL

I'm looking for a 26 or 27oz FL AntiVirus with low swings and in very good to new condition. I have a 27oz Freak 98 that I bought here a few weeks ago as a backup to my gamer that I'd be willing to trade. It was said to have 200-300 swings and is in very solid shape. I have not taken any swings...
  8. J

GTG tareumup

I bought a Miken MV1 from tareumup, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Excellent communication, prompt shipment and honest, accurate description of the sale item. Buy with confidence.
  9. J

.44/450-525ish 12" Softballs

I'm looking to purchase 4 or 5 balls for fun in BP, but I want something around 500# compression. I'm thinking anywhere from 450-525 would be gtg. In the interest of protecting my bats, I'm avoiding the super high compression balls like the Ultimate Evil (600 comp). Let me know if you have...
  10. J

GTG chpalmer2333

I bought THIS bat from chpalmer2333. He had it in the mail within three hours of my paypal payment. Great guy to deal with, very trustworty. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again with full confidence.