Search results

1. dblej22

White Grip for FX700

Where can I find a new one? Just bought an ASA FX without the grip and I like it on my U-Trip FX, so I would like to get one to put on it.
  2. dblej22

weight rod question

Is it possible for a weight rod to come loose and slide up and down in the handle on its own or has it been tampered with?
  3. dblej22

NSA Had my bat taken.

Playing in a tourney and played all day and not a word said, but get to the 5th game of the night and the umpire just takes my bat. Nobody got hit, not unbelievable laser shot, nothing...just didnt like the way it vibrated when the handle hit the ground. Can an umpire just say hey I don't like...
  4. dblej22

For Sale/Trade 26oz DC & OG(bal) Psycho's

I have a 26oz DC Psycho that is returnable and have a receipt dated 2-14-11. I would say it has around 350 hits at most. I play on some hard fields so it has some ground scratches and some from going in and out of the bag. Sale Price: $130 Also have a 26oz Bal OG Pyscho. Has a lot of hits. It...
  5. dblej22

For Sale/Trade 26oz DC Psycho

I have a 26oz DC Psycho that is returnable and have a receipt dated 2-14-11. I would say it has around 350 hits at most. I play on some hard fields so it has some ground scratches and some from going in and out of the bag. Sale Price: $130 gifted Trades: Only looking for a 26 or 27oz Freak+ or...
  6. dblej22

OG Freak vs Freak LE

I tried to use the search but it comes back webpage not available no matter what I search for. My question is how does a Freak LE compare to the OG's? I have a 2nd batch and love it and was looking at finding a back up and didn't know if i should shell out the extra for the OG or if the LE will...
  7. dblej22

For Trade 27oz Bal 454

<30 hits. Few light scratches from being put in and out of the bag. Can't get used to the balance would like a Ressy 454 <100 hits. Would sell for 195. text 765-480-8714 and i can get pics to you...TRADED
  8. dblej22

Price Check NIW Spike Baker 27FL

Looked at the price guide and what they are currently going for and saw a huge gap. It is NIW returnable but don't have a receipt
  9. dblej22

For Sale Olan Mills Gift Certificates

OK so my wife works for Olan Mills and she sells portrait gift certificates. Keep in mind they never expire so you can save them up. They are good at any Olan Mills location. Gets you a 10x13, 2 5x7s, 16 wallets, a personalized calendar, and 2 8x10s (one with a border) or you can opt for 6...
  10. dblej22

Officially A Member

I am officially a sbf member now...BRAG Post
  11. dblej22

GTG JHall0518

Def good to deal with
  12. dblej22

For Sale Iron Worker Gear

Dont know if there are any Iron Workers on here or not but I had to quit and have all my tools just laying in the garage. Prices OBO and would also consider some ASA trades. I have SafeWaze Harness 3-D rings, 4ft Double Lanyard, 2 bolt bags, scabard, and 2 3/4in Klien Spuds(1 never used)-$200...
  13. dblej22

Price Check 28oz Silver EVO

Just looking for what its worth. I am the original owner, unknown number of hits, is returnable. Has some deep scratches from cleats and being thrown against a fence(last game I played with him). Will get some pics of it up later not at home right now. Thanks in advance.
  14. dblej22

possible move to port orchard, wa

Wife is looking to move across the country. Like that title says around the port orchard area, if anybody can help me out on good locations/community , schools, and most important softball leagues close to that area I would appreciate all the input.
  15. dblej22

GTG G2G nmeyer0212

Bought a DC Psycho, next day shipping, accurate descriptions ...would def deal again
  16. dblej22

GTG Demar4life

sold him my ONE. made arrangements to send a money order after he received the bat, everything went perfect imo...would deal with him again
  17. dblej22

Dozan NIB TA's

What is the going rate for these...$75 is the price for me right now?
  18. dblej22

For Trade U-Trip ONE

SOLD 28oz, returnable no receipt, 6-700 hits, ground scratches from playing on a next to concrete field, no end cap separation, used it all summer, any other questions feel free to ask...looking for a 26-27oz OG or DC Psycho returnable preferred or would sell for $160...
  19. dblej22

Confused

this is probably a noob question but i was regripping my ONE 1.2 and this is the serial # can someone explain???:confused::confused::confused:
  20. dblej22

GTG yem549

I bought 3 pair of pants off of him on Tuesday, at my door on Thursday. UP front about a hole in one pair, overall great deal...Thanks again:D:D:D