Search results

1. chaser23405

Another Boombah Buy In!

I know Durnell did this right before Bud so I thought Id see if any local bros needed any more gear from boombah. Insurance came through for my stolen gear so Im gunna place a order for some stuff and wanted to see if anyone wanted to do another buy in and get in on the free shipping. Same rules...
  2. chaser23405

Lone Star CROOKoff Tourney.

Lone Star Crooks are hosting a tournament this weekend at Slo Pitch City. Just wanted to put it out there and see if any of you guys wanted to play. USSSA points and some good prizes! Hit me up if you need more info.
  3. chaser23405

Stolen Gear!

Hey boys, need some help. It looks my truck got broken into last night and the only thing they grabbed was my softball bag. If you cruising around CL and see my gear please let me know. The most important thing I need back is my wedding ring that was in the front pocket. All the other **** I can...
  4. chaser23405

Brock made a shampoo commercial!!!

5. chaser23405

Need a good shoulder doc?

I need to get my shoulder looked at and know a couple of guys have gotten surgery or shots, so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? Houston/ west Houston area preferably. Thanks
  6. chaser23405

For Sale Game face mask / Vinci wrist bands

Cleaning out the bag! I have a NOW Game Face Mask (never worn). I got a better mask from my SS so I never used this one. $20 shipped I also have a pair of Vinci wrist bands with wrist protector in one of them. $15 shipped. Will ship as a package for $25 PP as gift or add fees. SOLD Im...
  7. chaser23405

For Sale 26oz GTL Cartel

Selling my 26oz Cartel. Bat is in great shape, no cracks, no webbing, has no more than 300 hits. No endcap separation and very little wear (a few nicks and scratches, the norm). No trades at this time. Will ship TYD for SOLD Thanks sorry about the glare stupid florescent lights I can take...
  8. chaser23405

Free winter warm-up at SPC?

Im trying to throw a team out at SPC this Saturday. Anybody want to come get some games in? Need some guys.
  9. chaser23405

How 'bout them Texans!!!!!

Ijs............
  10. chaser23405

GTG halpain17 is GTG

GTG bro here. Fast payment and good communication. Would def do business again!
  11. chaser23405

For Sale 26oz Mayhem XL

Need $ for SS! So I'm selling my 26oz Mayhem XL. Bat is in good shape, has approx 3-400 swings with normal Worth webbing, end-cap is in great shape no wear or separation. Returnable but no receipt. SOLD to halpain17 IMAG0274 IMAG0275 IMAG0276
  12. chaser23405

SBF'ers playing golf!

In true SBF fashion on the golf course! Check out the shoes on Durnell!:rolleyes: IMAG0261 2 more videos to come.....
  13. chaser23405

I need some swings

Anyone planning on, or want to hit BP this week? Preferably tue or wed, cages or fields it dont matter? LMK
  14. chaser23405

The Official SBF Assassin Club

As the anointed original "SBF ASSASSIN" I here by open up registration to join this exclusive club! Its easy, Simply smoke a fellow SBF member and or strike one out and gain access to the prestigious title of "SBF ASSASSIN". Simply reply with the situation (who, what, when and where and possibly...
  15. chaser23405

GTG dkings34 is very gtg

Did a trade with dkings34 and he is very gtg. Great communication and shipped fast with ins. thanks bro.
  16. chaser23405

For Sale/Trade Miken MV-1 26oz bal

Like the title says balanced 26oz Miken MV-1. Just got it in a trade with a board bro and looking to sell. End cap is in good shape, no seperation and hardly any wear. some webbing and paint wear on the "Miken" sign. Serial# 9120**** All in all great shape. $165.00Price drop: $155 gifted and...
  17. chaser23405

For Sale 26oz mayhem XL

Selling a 26oz mayhem XL I picked up this weekend. Bat is in good shape would guess around 3-400 with the normal Worth webbing. No end cap sep, and it does have a couple small rock chips down where the taper starts by the barrel. Strictly cosmetic (paint) and does not affect performance. Traded...
  18. chaser23405

For Sale Authentic Oakley Hijinx

Selling my Oakley Hijinx. Bought them in April of this year. They are Polarized and black with silver oakley symbol. comes with oakley sleeve and I think I still have the original box as well just need to check when I get home. Normal wear from use with no major scratches hindering view or...
  19. chaser23405

STX State This Weekend

Whos all gunna be out there? C@ck & Bulls/Twisted Crew will be attempting this one! Dont know if Ill be able to make it but I will be supporting my boys in spirit. Let the trash talking begin....:D
  20. chaser23405

LTTF Miken DC41

I have a 27oz NR 585 I want to put towards a 26 or 27oz dc41. I will add cash of course. DC can be a NR as well. Pm me with what you got.