Search results

1. D

Lord7 teaches you how to hit in "Lord of the Swings"

How sad you have to put on your sub dye coed church league jersey to hit by yourself. What's even more pathetic is the theft of your self labeled nickname. Just because you and the old dead wrestler Greg The Hammer Valentine have the same last name doesn't mean you should give yourself his nickname.
  2. D

vinci in the mlb?

Spoken by a true troll who has probably never even seen or tried on a Vinci glove. People like you who don't know **** should just stop talking before making yourself look stupid. Oh wait, far too late for that. Keep gathering all your knowledge from the Vinci haters in the Glove forum who also...
  3. D

THAT WAX Sports Wax aka BAT WAX

just another thing I have to go into my bag for every at bat.
  4. D

Funny ways to punish strikeouts

God Damn, I hope it's just your fingers that are illiterate cause you come off and one of the dumbest mother ****ers on this site almost every time you post something.
  5. D

$1000 to spend

I find it mildly amusing you chose to only bring up items of companies you Rep for. What I find interesting and funny about this is you don't know a whole lot about anything you Rep. You haven't a clue about the Vinci gloves and most of your advice is double talk and back tracking and what's...
  6. D

Vinci Optimus (I don't get it....)

First and foremost I have no affiliation with Vinci, I play the Devil's advocate in each of these threads arguing the exact opposite of what you guys say. I have at least tried Vinci gloves and they make a solid glove, are they up there with the big name companies, IMO yes. I at least make my...
  7. D

Where do you get this information that they don't make them anymore they are still available on the site for sale: Vinci Pro gloves are the finest handcrafted gloves on the market and are designed with quality in mind. You can have the same quality the professionals wear with a Vinci...
  8. D

Funny that you talk so much **** when you clearly don't have a ****ing clue as to what you are talking about. You've never even seen a Vinci in person I'd be will to bet. You are so desperate to fit in with these guys being the only glove girl on this site that you will just follow suit and say...
  9. D

First Vinci a custom bmb-ob

didnt realize that dgambill85 was an authorized rep on here. learn something new erryday....
  10. D

Broken lace ?

That looks more like a dog ate it or it went through a grinder. That certainly isn't normal use. Aside from that the only way to fix that would be to take the glove apart and sew in a whole new strap.
  11. D

Selling Rule clarifcation Please mod help.

Those fees times the 37000 active members adds up. If you've only had 2 deals on this site this year why the hell are you so bent out of shape? How is that different than selling exclusive bats? See my post below. Bolded red above justifies the whole banning. He was selling multiple...
  12. D

Selling Rule clarifcation Please mod help.

the only logic fail is yours. It's been said here dozens of times that if the SBF store takes a profit from sales then they are therefore responsible for every deal that takes place here. People will be calling the store each and every time that their used item isn't as described, didn't show...
  13. D

Cant Wait To Lose These Tattoos

I like how you just ignored my post about the lawsuit, typical lord just spewing at the mouth and when called out for not knowing what he's talking about you just avoid the question. As for your video proof, you clearly say that one. You never say the word Evil at all.
  14. D

Cant Wait To Lose These Tattoos

I got money that says your bogus safety bag and pitching screen leauge doesn't use Evils. They are far too much money for a crap league to be using. Especially if they don't have park workers shagging the balls to reuse during games. Why would they have a lawsuit? Know your facts before...
  15. D

Vinci thumb question

perhaps you could show your dramatically more flared glove that Vinci's won't hold and maybe a video of how you break a glove in without working the heel area?
  16. D

Question for the Vinci Haters

This is laughable that you say Vinci is over priced when Mizuno lives off of their name branding to charge extreme prices for gloves. Of the big companies Mizuno produces some of the worst gloves of them all with way too high of pricing. But what do I know, I'll stick with my Wilsons...
  17. D

Monsta

Dude just let it go, Monsta is gone and banned because SBF for whatever their reason which tehy dont have to explain to you or anyone else. You keep trolling this thread and saying this and that and you have no proof any anything but keep saying it as if it were fact. How do you know Monsta was...
  18. D

Monsta

Sadly, and as much as I don't want to I have to for once agree with Ichiromoco for the first and probably last time ever. Yet you keep adding your .02 into this. You do realize that the Mods here don't make the rules, they are handed down from the store. If the store says they don't want...
  19. D

LOL, yeah cause I changed the topic. I wasn't the one who brought up people not needing larger than 13" gloves and changing the topic to what size glove people should use. Believe that was someone else who changed it...
  20. D

softball heroes crack me up with your sayings, things like I need a smaller shallow glove to turn 2 in softball because I can't find the ball quick enough in a pocket on a glove over 12.75". That logic works great in baseball and makes tons of sense there but quite honestly doesn't carry over to...