Search results

1. REDMAN_11

For Sale Two good ones that have to go!..niw & minty

not looking for trades please i have 1: miken superfreak max load 34/28 that looks now! bat looks brand new.bat also comes with valid receipt....if deal goes down today,can have it to you by friday.ship priority/insured/confirmation....asking $150 shipped firm! have been told on here no less...
  2. REDMAN_11

GTG baseball2277 awesome board bro!

baseball2277 is gtg in my book.out standing board bro met travis on the boards,talked some business and agreed we werent that far from each other.decided to try to make it easier on him and meet almost half way to get the deal done because he was willing to drive more hen 1 hour and a half for...
  3. REDMAN_11

GTG rx4musl comes thru for the REDMAN_11 yet again!

rx4musl comes thru for the REDMAN again!ive been chasen a bat that is a little out of my wallet range for sometime now''and i passed on dozens of them when they hung in my local store''..what a dumb a**, anywho..he come across one and new itd talked about it and held it for me until we relized...
  4. REDMAN_11

GTG TheBatman42...very gtg bro!

TheBatman42 is a very gtg bro!!! we set up a trade,no questions asked,none of this you ship i ship sh*t we just made the deal and it was done.couldnt ask for a smoother transaction.truely a man of his word and got a GREAT DEAL FROM THIS BOARD BRO dont hesitate to do business with him:)
  5. REDMAN_11

GTG cal_sig gtg in my book!

cal_sig is another gtg bro!..dont hesitate to deal with him...bought a stick from me..paid on the spot and waited with out hesitation on my behalf.good buyer...great guy..help him out and do business with him anytime...i will:D
  6. REDMAN_11

GTG the5abes..MAN OF HIS WORD!

did a deal with him and and ended up maing 2 deals with him..and he came thru strong on both ends..great guy..def do business with anytime.recommend you do the same!:D
  7. REDMAN_11

GTG Rx4musl is very gtg!you dont get much better then this.

THIS BOARD BRO IS THE BEST!!! IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE THIS SHORT AND YOU CAN READ ABOUT THE REST IF YOU WISH.me and rx4musl had a deal we worked out the best way to get er done and the deal was one of a kind and for the traders hall of fame walls.great guy doesnt say enough about bill.bats were as...
  8. REDMAN_11

Price Check miken bl niw psycho 34/27 and others~

price check please on these bats..since im tired of getting beat up for haven prices too high..so im asking for help on these items: miken bl niw w/receipt psycho 34/27 miken supermax load mv3 niw w/receipt 34/28 miken super freak max load minty condition ''4'' scuff marks on it...
  9. REDMAN_11

For Sale Worth JH Mutant 98 advanced players series

FOR SALE: my worth mutant..niw and pretty as hell! reciepts being mailed to me shuld be here in a couple days.asking price of $375 firm! seen same bat sell for $330 on here ''now'' and altered grip so figured $40 more dollars and you get niw with what i think is an awesome grip..bat is...
  10. REDMAN_11

GTG Lt44 is waaaaaay over due for this gtg feedback!

:o...this gtg for my bro LT44 is almost sad..:eek:.i paid for the stick and he sent it as promised...6 days ago monday!..between games and tourneys i havent had the time to tell the community here that this bro is deffinitly gtg in my eyes! man of his word,dont hesitate to deal with him..good...
  11. REDMAN_11

GTG Noblyo-''GOOD DEALEN BRO HERE''

sent bat on time..right when he said he would.bat was in mint shape just as described and hits bombs! couldnt ask for a smoother transaction..great to deal with, hope to do biz with again..gtg bro right here-Noblyo good in my book anytime! thanks bro:D
  12. REDMAN_11

GTG david layne ...man of his word..good trade!

had a trade transaction with dave..told me what he had for trade..i had the sticks he wanted..the deal was done as fast as it started! couldnt have had a better, easier transaction! gtg anyday with dave layne:D
  13. REDMAN_11

GTG Grinding4abuck is gtg! Great transaction!

GTG ONCE AGAIN!grinding4abuck has come thru with flying colors! got my bat in 2 days and am more then pleased with it and the whole transaction! cant go wrong with this fella,hes good to go all the way:D..thanks buckman
  14. REDMAN_11

For Sale/Trade Trade asa frenzy 2

Asa frenzy 2 i am looking to trade or sell my 26oz mizuno frenzy 2 asa bat RETURNABLE. it has probably 60 hits open to any offer selling price is 120.00 shipped. really looking for a nrg 500 maxload.* this is for a friend of mine and this is what he wanted me to note on here for him.i sold bat...
  15. REDMAN_11

GTG Piechowiak15 is gtg! Money sent when promised!

Piechowiak15 bought a bat from me that still has yet to arrive to him..it went out yesturday but he paid when he said he would and on time!good transaction on my end so far..im sure he'll like what the post man brings him.:)
  16. REDMAN_11

GTG Grinding4abuck is gtg! Great transaction!

grinding4abuck bought a bat from me...followed the history of my bat and offered to take it off my hands and paid agreed price quickly!good transaction and as of now hes happy with his purchase so he tells me so good dealing all around.:)
  17. REDMAN_11

GTG Ejpaz is gtg in my book!awesome seller!

ejpaz made a deal with me..alotted me the time i needed and when i paid,he shipped..had bat in 2 days! great transaction thru the whole event..would def do business with anytime,advise you to do the same:)
  18. REDMAN_11

GTG ohmsy....gtg great deal!

ohmsy was yet another who made me pay first for not enough gtg feed back i guess but hey..who can blame a fella these days-but regardless of having a good chunk of my money, he delivered the goods RIGHT ON TIME! good honest seller/dont be scared to do business with this guy..he's a man of his...
  19. REDMAN_11

GTG thebestpr21 is gtg!

sent item he sent half payment,agreed on,rest of payment due when item recieved..payment was made today as promised when item arrived! great transaction! good buyer/good for the forum.would do biz with anytime and it might be soon!you should do the same. thanks bro:D REDMAN 11
  20. REDMAN_11

GTG Punishment35 is gtg!

item was sent payment was made when it arrived ...just as promised...good seller/good for the forum.would do biz with anytime,dont be scared to do the same. thanks bro:D REDMAN 11