Search results

1. D

For Sale 2012 ASA Z1000's

I have the following bats available, in hand and ready to ship. Picture below, I dont have the pictures of the U-Trip's just yet as my dog ate my camera cable which uploading the pic. - 1 left of 26oz Balanced ASA Z1000's NIW Asking $165 shipped - 0 left of 27oz Balanced ASA Z1000's NIW...
  2. D

For Sale Z-1000 ASA Model (Endloaded and Balanced)

All have been sold, I am awaiting on hard numbers from my buddy to see what he has left. Stay tuned if you PM'd me or emailed me.
  3. D

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Craze Xtreme (Black and Yellow) 26oz

Bat is sold
  4. D

For Sale 26oz Mizuno Craze

Hey Fellas, I have for sale a 26oz Mizuno Craze for sale.. Has less than 70 hits on it. Got it as a replacement for my 2008 Rusty Bumgardner and do not like the feel of it.. Looking to get rid of it to help pay for a new bat. Hit me up at [email protected] or post back here if interested. Not...
  5. D

For Sale Juggernaut OTC For Sale

THANKS TO ALL WHO INQUIRED, BAT WAS SOLD TO YATZEELOGO. I got a 26oz Demarini Juggernaut OTC with about 200-250 swings on it. It is returnable, does not have any cracks in the barrel, no end cap seperation. Only thing it has is scratches from being put into the bag and from use. if your...
  6. D

Looking for a Mizuno Frenzy RB500 USSSA

I am looking to purchase a Mizuno Frenzy Rusty Bumgardner RB500 120 USSSA (Silver/Blue) either 26oz or 27 oz. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one your willing to sell.