Search results

1. Fisher24

For Sale/Trade A few for sale

Since the season is over, I figured I'd get rid of the bats that are just sitting around collecting dust. All prices are O.B.O. Prices are friends/ family or add for fees. It's been a while since I've been on here so if the prices are off, let me know. All bats are returnable, if they can still...
  2. Fisher24

LTB jordan 3 turfs

I've seen Jordan 3 shoes with turf bottoms and was wondering if anyone knew where I can find them? Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Fisher24

For Sale Selling 3...Demarini, Miken, Combat

Looking to sell 3 of my bats that just don't get much attention from me. All 3 bats are stock and will be shipped with no grip. Prices are gifted or add for fees. First up is a 26 oz CLUGGY.....has about 150 swings on it. No webbing, no rattle, no cracks. Does have some normal bag and...
  4. Fisher24

For Sale 3 pair of pants and 2 jerseys

Looking to get rid of the rest of the pants I no longer wear and a few more jerseys......The pants are all made by RAKE which is a local company that's starting up. They're a little heavier than my elites and held up very well over the season. PANTS ARE $20 each shipped O.B.O or I'll do ALL 3...
  5. Fisher24

GTG redwing24

Sold him a jersey and the payment was quick. Very easy to deal with, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
  6. Fisher24

For Sale softball jerseys 4 sale

Just found a few more jerseys that have to go. Have a little one coming and need to make room. Prices are gifted or add for fees. first up is an elite jersey. Size XXL. Jersey is in good shape with no stains, snags or tears. Does have a small black mark on shoulder . Name on back.... $20...
  7. Fisher24

LTB OG Demarini Juggy 26 or 27oz

Looking to buy one of these ASAP...LMK what you have
  8. Fisher24

For Sale/Trade 26 oz Demarini Stadium 2.1 w/receipt

Hey guys, Looking to sell or trade my Demarini Stadium 2.1. Bought it new in wrapper and put 40-50 swings on it, BP only. I have a few other bats that I can't seem to put down so this will get no use from me. Bat has no webbing, no rattle, no end cap wear. 26 oz fully returnable with...
  9. Fisher24

LTB T25 workout

anyone have it, let me know
  10. Fisher24

For Sale Garage sale of softball items

Looking to get rid of some things that I won't wear to slim down the closet a bit. All items are O.B.O prices are gifted and include shipping. ...If you don't want to gift then add for fees .I will do deals for multiple items to save on shipping [/B]..........[B] I'll bundle everything left for...
  11. Fisher24

For Sale BOOMBAH Showstopper turfs SIZE 12

Looking to sell these. Worn 1 time for a double-header and haven't worn since. Just prefer the trail bottoms more. No issues at all. Looking for $30 O.B.O shipped to your door. Navy and white.
  12. Fisher24

For Sale 27 oz Fu- Dawg w/receipt

I'm looking to sell my Fu-Dawg. Just picked it up from another guy on the board but something came up and I need to sell it. He said it had about 50 swings on it and I only got to put 10 more on it. NO WEBBING, NO RATTLE, NO END CAP ISSUES. Very clean bat. Bat is returnable with receipt dated...
  13. Fisher24

LTB USSSA RUSH 26 or 27 oz

Paypal ready........looking for a good shape USSSA rush in 26 or 27oz. LMK what you guys have.
  14. Fisher24

For Sale Dallas Cowboys Football

Selling this since it just sits around wasting space. It has the Cowboys star on 1 side and the NFC Championships and Super Bowls on the other side. Nice piece for a Cowboys fan. ALSO THROWING IN A BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN Cowboys wind-breaker. SIZE XXL. BOTH ITEMS FOR $25 gifted shipped to...
  15. Fisher24

For Sale New York Yankee Hitch cover

Selling this since I got it as a gift but I don't have a truck, so it's pointless to keep it. Never used, but is not NIW. Sell for $17 shipped non-gifted
  16. Fisher24

For Sale size 11.5 Under Armour cleats

Looking to sell a pair of under armour cleats that are just sitting around not being used. Worn 3 or 4 times for flag football last year and are in really good shape. I didn't clean them up but I can before I ship. Looking to get $20 shipped non-gifted.
  17. Fisher24

For Sale/Trade 2 Demarini's......both 26oz

I have 2 Demarini bats that don't get any love from me. The first one up is a Stadium 2. This was in my wife's bag and didn't get used much since her team swings mainly worth. Bat has No webbing, no rattle, and no end cap separation. Does have scuff marks from the fields and her bag. BAT IS...
  18. Fisher24

LTB Jordan 3 turfs size 12

Looking to buy a pair of these in white and blue, size 12. Anyone know where I can find these? Pretty sure they are made in China, but not positive.
  19. Fisher24

For Sale beats by dre TOUR ear buds

Looking to sell these since I will not use them anymore. Been used a few times. Come with a bunch of different types of ends (depending on your preference I guess). None of the ends that are still in case are used. Got these a while ago from our local Radio Shack but I don't think I have the...
  20. Fisher24

For Sale 26.5 oz Jeff Hall 454.....pink and black

Looking to sell my Jeff Hall 454 since it just sits in my bag. Has about 150 swings on it give or take 20 swings. No rattle or end cap wear, does have some spiral webbing (tried to show it in 3rd pic but it didn't show up well. Bat is 26.5 oz and is returnable. I have a receipt but have to...