Search results

1. weiner75

For Sale/Trade Z1K, Z2K, Voltage, Legit, CL22

Have a few solid stick for sale, would only be interested in a PS4 (can add cash) in trade. All offers are OBO. No receipts. 28oz CL22- 300-400 hits, no webbing/wobble $100 27oz ASA Z2K- 200 hits, no webbing $70 27oz FL Bryson Baker Gear Virus- Unknown hits, light webbing $50 Will package the...
  2. weiner75

Need Help Need Advice

Did a deal with a member on 3-4 for a Z1k. Paid PP as goods (he asked for gift but I never do that) and he shipped on the 5th. USPS tracking shows the bat left the PO on the 5th but no further movement (was estimates to arrive on 3-11). The member hasn't been online since 3-9. How much longer...
  3. weiner75

LTB 2012 ASA Z1K 27 or 28oz

Not super concerned about condition. PM me with what you have, I also have some trade bait.
  4. weiner75

For Sale/Trade Frenzy, OG Flipper, Z2K, BBGV

Up for sale or trade are the following: 27oz RI ASA Z2k, around 300 hits, no webbing or rattles. $100 OBO 27oz Frenzy 2 Xtreme 20 hits, pretty clean, no webbing etc. $100 OBO SOLD $75 27oz FL Bryson Baker Gear Virus, unknown hits, I can see some webbing in the white lettering, no rattles. $60...
  5. weiner75

For Trade Samsung S5

Have a Samsung S5 for trade. The glass is cracked but the screen is fine. This is a Sprint phone, I'm not sure if it would need to be unlocked to use with a different provider. Unsure of a sale price so I will just offer up for trades right now. Would mainly be looking for 27 or 28oz ASA or dual...
  6. weiner75

LTB Need a 27 or 28oz Voltage

Can be any condition, shoot me a PM if you got one to sell.
  7. weiner75

For Sale/Trade Triad 3 Maxload

28 oz, 100 hits, no webbing, does have a rattle that developed after the first round of BP. Still has original grip. Returnable, no reciept. $120 OBO Would like to trade for 2 piece ASA sticks, can add cash to the right deal.
  8. weiner75

For Trade 10 Hit 2014 Mercy

26OZ Was curious to hit one of these but it is just too light for me, does have some nice pop tho. Does not have original grip. Returnable with a receipt from last week. Open to any offer but mainly looking for the following in 27-28oz: OG Flipper, True One, 2012 Dual Stamp Z1K, Aftermath...
  9. weiner75

LTB 2013 Aftermath

27oz any condition, PM me with what you got.
  10. weiner75

z2k qc #s

Can someone help me out for a link, if there is one, to an explanation of the utrip z2k breakdown? How to tell if its a RI or bad qc? I searched and couldn't find anything.
  11. weiner75

Evil BPs

New to the Evil BP balls, thinking of going with the 48's for some work on a couple new NSA sticks. Question is are they going to be okay to hit with my ASA bats like my Flipper? I have seen a lot of guys blow them up with harder balls. I saw in a previous post that they would be okay, curious...
  12. weiner75

New stick like OG MUT

Buddy of mine is looking to replace his OG MUT with a new stamp bat, any suggestions? I don't swings worth much so I have nothing to go on.
  13. weiner75

Easton for Teammate

I am not much of an Easton guy but my teammate is looking for a Utrip stick with some flex to it. Anyone have any advice?
  14. weiner75

For Trade 27oz Flex

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1368210
  15. weiner75

For Trade Nice 27 oz Flex

27oz Flex, unknown number of hits, no webbing. Hit a round of BP with it and feels pretty stiff still. Only looking to trade right now. Would like to get any of the following preferably 27-28oz: True One, LV1, 2012 ASA Z1000 (Dual Stamp), Z2K ASA Endload, or a Mercy (26oz) Open to any other...
  16. weiner75

For Sale/Trade 32/23 Intensite

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1357132
  17. weiner75

For Sale/Trade 32/23 Intensite

32/23 Miken Intensite, Bustos edition. Unknown number of hits, no webbing or rattles. Open to 27 or 28oz trades (willing to add cash for the right bat) or $75.
  18. weiner75

Intensite Price Check

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=17800082#post17800082
  19. weiner75

Price Check Intensite

I picked up an Intensite, Bustos edition, at a local PIA on the cheap. Don't know much about them except that they seem fairy popular when they come up. Looks like maybe a couple hundred swings, its in pretty nice shape. It's a 32/23.
  20. weiner75

Softest Turfs

I am coming off of an Achilles tear and I need a pair of turfs with some cushion. My Boombahs aren't cutting it right now. Anyone have any suggestions? At this point I could care less about price as I just need something with some support.