Search results

1. C

BP in near Folsom, CA...

In my 40's and coming back from hip replacements!! Looking to BP in the area, I have a senior bat and that is what I am looking to break in...all pull hitter, will not hit the pitcher...drop me a PM if you need help shagging balls.
  2. C

VEGAS Bound

good luck to all..Heading out Sunday night to watch the old man 65major, I think. He's coming back from a knee replacement so hopefully he does well... -Art
  3. C

No love for 30oz?

Been swinging 30oz/32oz for 25years. I can swing a 28 but it takes a couple of BP sessions. No one likes to use my bats, and I can always get them cheap! Just always felt more comfortable swinging a heavier bat.
  4. C

Looking for 30oz bats?

Still for sale!
  5. C

Looking for 30oz bats?

Easton Synergy 2 30oz.... At least 1k in cuts. No cracks or rattles. $65.00 shipped paypal or cash only!
  6. C

Looking for 30oz bats?

Too much? let me know...just taking up space right now!
  7. C

Looking for 30oz bats?

Easton Salvo/Worth Toxic both 30oz... SOLD!!!
  8. C

BP Loveland/Fort collins CO?

Thanks, guys. Got picked up for some practice on Friday, then got picked up for Saturday Tourney in Windsor, then may get picked up for a unlimited HR league! I love CO already! Now all I gotta do is get my butt in shape. Sore as hell today. Also thanks to snett98 for the invite! -Art
  9. C

BP Loveland/Fort collins CO?

New in town,need to get off my butt and do something! Anybody taking any cuts this weekend? Get off at 1600! Got a glove and 2 bats... -Art
  10. C

Colorado? Fort Collins...league?

Sounds good to me, I get up there the last week of April! Is this the WSL league? -Art
  11. C

Anyone? or still too cold?
  12. C

Moving to Fort Collins in a couple of weeks. Any leagues out that way. I found Rocky Mountain WSL league, and seems like they throw a lot of tournaments in the area, but was looking for a league night to hang out and drink a few beers. Some BP would be nice to. Drop me a line or let me know...
  13. C

Trying my luck too...40+ in PA??

Evidently you are correct!!
  14. C

Trying my luck too...40+ in PA??

Just trying to see if there is a 40+ team here in PA...That might be looking for a player!! Shoot me a PM.:D -Art
  15. C

worlds in phx

16. C

worlds in phx

Robert "Bobby" Saenz....:D I wish he would have told me earlier so I could go hang out with him. But I just found out this week he was heading out there. Oh well hopefully he will play again next year and I can sneak out to some tourneys with him. -Art
  17. C

worlds in phx

I think my pops will be there...Not sure if he plays AAA or not...Is there a Masters team from TX? 60+.. Found it TX Makuli's is who he plays with. -Art
  18. C

single wall or metal vs. composite

For the most part they are safe, I play in one with super strict rules and injuries are far and few between. But if you think that there is no way to cheat, I would say there just is no market for it right now. If composites are banned and we all swing metal, I can guarantee there will be a...
  19. C

LTB Looking for 30oz....ASA bat...pics and price please....

Birthday is coming up and going to get me a new bat....Need ASA 30oz composite or aluminum....just PM me and we can go from there... Thanks, Art
  20. C

For Sale 30oz Package Deal

Ditto on the ASA stealth...here for a price!!! -Art