Search results

1. cntrain

Kyle Evans for 2012 Indiana All Star Team ver.2

cool, I just haven't talked to anyone on here lately. Between work and the baby, I am scarce in most of my old circles. Maybe that was the "good way" you mentioned? Lol
  2. cntrain

Nope! I know better than to think anyone on here was talking about me.
  3. cntrain

When it only takes a couple minutes to catch up on this thread after being gone for months, you guys officially suck. Hope everyone is doing well!
  4. cntrain

Saturday is a free agent right now. What I have read is he has several options... Green Bay, Colts, Denver(possibly), or several front office jobs if he retires. Wayne signing with Colts surprised me a lot! I am doing ok, still travelling the world, went to Argentina a few weeks ago. Now I...
  5. cntrain

rumor is Jeff Saturday may be wearing a broncos helmet soon as well with several others Denver is looking to pick up in free agency, Manning may well bring his own O-line!
  6. cntrain

For Sale/Trade golf stuff

can you post shaft info and pics of the bridgestone driver? If not, please email to [email protected]
  7. cntrain

For Trade Ps3 slim with more for trade.

I take it nothing I have is of interest? Thanks anyway!
  8. cntrain

For Trade Ps3 slim with more for trade.

Check out the asa bats in my signature and tell me if any interest you. The ssr2 and recoil are stamped wr, but in great shape. The Reebok is niw. The first one I had was defective and they sent me a new one but it is not stamped anywhere. I also have a 13" miken eps glove. If some combo of...
  9. cntrain

For Sale Callaway X-Forged iron set 4-pw

If I don't find some mizunos soon, I may be interested. Any trades?
  10. cntrain

For Sale Motorola Droid Bionic cases (NIW)

I might be interested. PM'ing cell number to text pics.
  11. cntrain

Testimonials - Win a bat

First Name: Chris City: Columbus State: IN Item(s) you purchased: Vinci JV-20 Navy/white Testimonial of your experience: I called the store because I needed a Vinci glove not on the softballfans website. They placed a call to Vinci and were able to get it drop shipped for me at a better...
  12. cntrain

Shin guards

I wear the Evoshield guards that SBF sells. Well worth it to prevent those wicked sore bruises from bad hops!
  13. cntrain

Thinking about buying my first Vinci glove

sounds like the bmb model is a great fit as it meets what you want. I like the mesh back m model, but they are all great!
  14. cntrain

Thinking about buying my first Vinci glove

BMB-M for the win!
  15. cntrain

Combatant and SBF special

I truly wish I played more NSA/Utrip. I might be forced to pick on of these up anyway just in case!
  16. cntrain

NSA State All-Star Teams

http://playnsa.com/TournamentView.aspx?tid=72476
  17. cntrain

Where to find teams needing players in Indiana

NSA is most prevalent around Indy. You can find ASA, USSSA, and WSL in the area as well within an hour of Indy. NSA is currently same bats at this time as USSSA with a few tiny exceptions. If USSSA is what you want, it is available in Indy area, but more so down in southern indiana (about 2 hr...
  18. cntrain

Where to find teams needing players in Indiana

Where are you moving to in the state? For NSA, might start posting on indianansa.com if you are central/southern IN or nsanorth.com for central/northern indiana, For ASA, might check indianasoftball.com for more southern indiana locales. Hopefully those are a few places to start...
  19. cntrain

SBF Exclusive Bats

why not buy a DVS1? They are phenomenal!
  20. cntrain

Famous pros that hit for average?

So just for fun, I scrolled through the conference info on the utrip website and for the teams who posted stats I counted how many players had over an .800 average (>5AB) and found 21 players on 40 teams. Sounds like 0.800avg isn't quite so easy when you consider that is about 600 players total!