Search results

1. cntrain

LTB Looking for a used amp for <$100

Trying to help my little brother out for his bday. He wants a sub in his car again. I can make a single 10" sub in a sealed box for cheap, just need to find a decent amp for under $100. Used or new, doesn't matter, but needs to be in good shape if used and I would prefer it to have 150+ watts...
  2. cntrain

For Sale 26 FL RI SB Gear Virus

I am selling the above bat because it doesn't get used. I bought this bat with very few swings on it(<30) and I put no more than 50 BP swings on it. It has 2 scratches from bat bag hooks on it, but they are cosmetic only. It is not marked as a NR, so it is returnable but I have no receipt. I...
  3. cntrain

Price Check NIW 26oz ASA Recoil 250

I have one and I think the receipt is valid until March (will have to check to verify). I am contemplating selling to buy another bat or to put towards another big purchase I am contemplating. What is a fair price on this? The bat weighs 27 3/8oz with the wrapper and factory grip, so probably...
  4. cntrain

GTG Danny10 is fixing his rep

Danny and I did a trade over Christmas break. Due to previous feedback, danny offered to ship first as he told me he is trying to fix his reputation. He came through as promised and I shipped that day. He received the bat today and he contacted me to let me know all was good. I am writing...
  5. cntrain

For Trade LTT 27 OG May98 for 27 SSR2

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=952126
  6. cntrain

For Trade LTT 27 OG May98 for 27oz SSR2

Looking to trade a 27oz OG May98 (I did not see a S/N on it but it says made in the USA?) with a few hundred swings and some bag and endcap wear for an SSR2. This belonged to a team mate who was a slap hitter and I swung it a few times and I don't think it is even fully broken in. There are no...
  7. cntrain

My Easton Returns Experience

I cannot believe what a terrible business Easton is running! They have some very nice people on the phones, but their Warranty group has really screwed up now! Background: I had a bat confiscated due to an injured pitcher on June 19th. It was a 27oz OG extended with well over 3k swings. It...
  8. cntrain

GTG Doce goes above and beyond!!!

I bought an elite bag from Jose earlier this summer for a teammate. He just started using the bag about 1 week ago. Somehow, the support plate between the wheels crumbled and the wheels would not roll straight. The bag was not abused, just seemed to be a brittle piece of corrugated plastic. I...
  9. cntrain

Anyone tried NB MT461 shoes?

Looking for a new pair of shoes for BP and league games, I came across the MT461 shoes at a local store. I have a wider foot and they have them in wide and seem comfortable, I just question if they will last rounding bases... http://www.newbalance.com/performance/running/products/MT461/
  10. cntrain

For Sale/Trade 28oz WR Easton SCN16 for Miken

It has about 300-400 swings on it with some minor scuffs and small paint chips, but no spiderwebbing or rattles that I could find. I have the WR packing slip from Easton that came with the bat when it was traded to me, but it has no date on it and I cannot say how long it is good for honestly...
  11. cntrain

For Sale/Trade 28oz WR Easton SCN16 for Combat

It has about 300-400 swings on it with some minor scuffs and small paint chips, but no spiderwebbing or rattles that I could find. I have the WR packing slip from Easton that came with the bat when it was traded to me, but it has no date on it and I cannot say how long it is good for honestly...
  12. cntrain

SBF Big ball team July 31st - Edinburg, IN

Fellas, my tourney team (Columbus Fitness) is hosting a Big Ball tournament on July 31st. I would like to get at least one SBF team in it. These seem to be popular as the one held in this area last year had 34 teams in it. I have never played big ball, but I am going to try to get enough for a...
  13. cntrain

For Sale/Trade 28oz WR Easton SCN16

14. cntrain

combat 27 balanced jmac plague

Need the bat in the title, niw w/receipt. Sbf only has endload models.
  15. cntrain

Need 26oz Psycho Flex ASAP!!!

I need a 26oz psycho flex new w/receipt by this friday. The SBF storefront showed them in stock, but when I contacted them, it is on backorder for another week or so. Need it for a tourney this weekend. LMK if you can help!
  16. cntrain

Miken Premier bag

Looking for a deal on a miken premier wheeled bag. I can't justify spending 120+ on one and thought someone on SBF might be able to help! I would like Black/silver or black/red as a 2nd choice.
  17. cntrain

LS triton sbxtb 27oz

Looking for the best deal on a balanced 2010 LS triton (sbxtb) in a 27oz model. Needs to be niw with receipt.
  18. cntrain

27oz ASA recoil

Since my original thread yesterday was apparently in the wrong forum, it got deleted. So here we go again. As the title states, I am looking for a 27oz ASA recoil. I prefer balanced, but would take a maxload as well. It needs to be returnable with receipt or at least be a NIW if it is a NR.
  19. cntrain

Can anyone make vinyl graphics for pitching helmets?

I PM'ed battoo guy first and he said he was not set up for this. I am going to repaint my pitching helmet for next year, probably hurricane colors with the helmet being green and the graphics being orange and white outline. I can paint the graphics or airbrush them, but for ease and speed, I...
  20. cntrain

LTS/T 26.5 JH Titan

I have a JH Titan with about 300 swings on it. It is returnable/no receipt. Normal paint chips and worth rattle that is so common on these bats. It shows some clearcoat cracking along the bottom of the WORTH lettering, I can get better/more pics if needed. It weighs 26.375oz without a grip and...