Search results

1. N

"Winter Classic" Slow Pitch National Invitational

Any plans on this happening again in 2018
  2. N

Berserk Microfiber Shorts

Looking at doing an order of these shorts, wanna see who has them and how do they run size wise. The size chart says a 34-36 waste is an XL but I wear a Large in other brand microfibers. Just looking for people who have them and have some input Thanks
  3. N

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

Posted this in the Felding Glove section but wanted to share in this section. Custom Projd9-6. Camel and Primo Sherry. IMG_0286 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PMIMG_0289 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PMIMG_0288 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PMIMG_0285 by...
  4. N

Just received my Custom Rawlings

I agree the angle on one of them Makes it look red. Nope not the Rye Whiskey so you're still good!! And thank you!
  5. N

The wrist logo and R logo and the Rawlings embroidery are all the Primo Burgundy color option.
  6. N

Hahahaha I tried all of those on the builder. All looked amazing!!
  7. N

Thank you sir! I had a hard time choosing between the camel palm and the primo sherry palm. Def both very good looking on the Rawling glove builder. Ended up with Camel by flipping a coin lol. The primo will look better a lil longer cause the Camel palm is prob going to get dirty faster.
  8. N

The patch is the Burgundy option.
  9. N

Thanks guys! I too am worried about keeping it clean but damn that camel is good looking leather.
  10. N

I think I got it fixed!! This interwebs is hard!
  11. N

Well need to figure that out then
  12. N

Jjust got my Custom PROJD9-6. Camel and Primo Sherry. Can't wait to start breaking this fine piece of leather in!! IMG_0288 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM IMG_0285 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM IMG_0289 by N.E.HITMAN posted Feb 7, 2017 at 7:36 PM IMG_0286 by N.E.HITMAN...
  13. N

ASA Runner and fielder contact

Thanks that's what we had understood the call to be
  14. N

ASA Runner and fielder contact

Quick shakedown, runner on second and first, ball hit up middle hits pitchers glove redirects towards SS. Runner on second base collides with SS in base path as he is trying to advance to third and SS is going for the deflected ball. Is runner out or does he get awarded third?
  15. N

Vinci Rep

Thanks guys. I appreciate it!
  16. N

Vinci Rep

Looking for a rep to get some prices on a 1B mitt! Looking for the Black and Tan JBV04
  17. N

Ryegate, VT Tournament

Ryegate is 285 and the other one (puffers) in Groton is 278. You will more then likely be using worth Gold dots
  18. N

For Sale 28oz asa wanted.

PM Sent to you!!
  19. N

PST, MAyhem, extended

Wrong section bud. Put this up in the Worth part of the Market place.