Search results

1. pauliepeanuts

Looking for a catchers mitt

Hey board bros, I looking for a 34" FP catchers mitt. Seeing my DD just started catching, I don't want to spend a ton of money. But if you have a decent glove laying around, hit me up :thumb:
  2. pauliepeanuts

2012 FP Xeno

Looking to pick up a used 2012 Xeno today. Can anyone tell me for things to look for. I.e. Webbing, Wobble anything else ?? Thanks
  3. pauliepeanuts

Ugh which bat should we go with...

Need some help from board bros We have been looking for bats and its confusing trying to figure out what to go with here's what we are working with... Demar cf5 2012 Demar cf4 2011 Easton SST9B (white and blue stealth) Any suggestions on these bats for a 14 yr old girl ? Thanks
  4. pauliepeanuts

For Trade 28 oz JMC Virus Plague up for trade

I'm looking to trade my JMC plague Model # VIPSP1. Pics will go up hopefully tonight. I purchased this with about 50 swings on it I put maybe an additional 50 or so (100 just to keep me honest). Handle is taped and not the original grip under it. No cage action just game action. Bullseye endcap...
  5. pauliepeanuts

Warranty question ??

Looking to purchase a brand new never used 2011 Utrip Z1000 from a friend who won one in a tournament. The only thing that has me a little hesitant is the breaking issue with these bats. If I were to purchase this from him, would I still have a warranty ? Thanks
  6. pauliepeanuts

.52 core 275 comp balls & Combats...

Well here's the thing. I mostly play Utrip but signed on for an ASA night or two this season. The league will let you use any bat (except senior league), but we must hit the 52 core 275 comp. From what I have, what would be the bat to use ? Here's my list... 2004 Anderson Techzilla (OG)...
  7. pauliepeanuts

My new supremacy reload

Just bought home my new supremacy reloaded. Very excited. I had to have somethingto go with my jmac plague. Hey my wife matches her shoes and bags, I do the same with bats. :D
  8. pauliepeanuts

Combat supremacy reload

Looking for a combat supremacy reload 27 or 28 endloaded. Pm me
  9. pauliepeanuts

Need some Help on a Combat Plague

I need some help and was going back and fouth on what to do.:confused: Then I had a bright idea to post my question here. :cool: Someone is trying to sell me a Combat Plague, Says it's about 50 swings (IDK)... and has the bulls eye end cap. Problem is, there's a crack at the end of the bat...
  10. pauliepeanuts

Price Check 28 oz scn15bh

Price check anyone ? Bat has about 50- 75 swings
  11. pauliepeanuts

2011 mutant 120

Can anyone share their thoughts on this bat? Hot bat? Look else where? Currently swinging a steath scn15bh, not sure I'm too crazy about it. This would be my first worth. Thanks