3. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

Dr. Andrews is never a good sign. He could be down for awhile
  4. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

Rays doing work!
  5. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

I'm the same way , I go to quite a few reg season games but not a lot of spring training. But I must say their spring training facility is really nice. Looking foward to the season
  6. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

Spring training starts Saturday for the rays. Cant wait. Looking forward to seeing how all the young talent does this season.
  7. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

I liked Lobaton but glad the Rays added some more pitching depth. He was the Nationals 4th best player in their farm system from what I understand
  8. JTtampabay

Derek Jeter announces he will retire after the 2014 season:

One of my favorite players to watch over the years. Even though he's a yankee.
  9. JTtampabay

2013 College Football thread and beyond

Coming from a gator fan this is funny. Shall we go down the list of thugs that have come from Florida in the past 5 OR 6 YEARS? I guess an alleged rape is worse than multiple murders though. :rolleyes:
  10. JTtampabay

Never mind. Mike ferrell posted it on twiter this morning.said it looks like dupree is flipping to fsu and he would make three 5 star WRs
  11. JTtampabay

I saw it on warchant this morning. I will check it again.
  12. JTtampabay

Looks like FSU might land three 5 star WRs
  13. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

Looks like Hellickson had surgery and will be mid may at the earliest for his season debut. I was really hoping he'd have a bounce back season this year. Hope he heals quickly.
  14. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

Not sure what happend there. I know balfour was upset about it , but the O's had to see something they weren't comfortable with. I've always liked him and he seems to get better each year , he's a bulldog. I'm just happy the rays got somebody for the 9th inning. Rodney scared the $ hit out of me...
  15. JTtampabay

2014 Tampabay Rays

With pitchers and catchers reporting soon I thought I'd go ahead and start a new thread. Not a lot of "big" moves this offseason , but I think the the team has addressed its major needs. They resigned Loney and signed a legit closer. BP is shaping up nicely and assuming David Price doesn't get...
  16. JTtampabay

BCS Title Game Thread

Didn't FSU just beat the best team in the SEC? I'm confused , how does this show how weak the ACC is? 2-0 in BCS bowls this season. SEC is 0-2 .
  17. JTtampabay

:D crafty. :D
  18. JTtampabay

Don't hate buddy. Come on down to Florida. Been smoking a boston butt in the smoker all day and budlight is always on ice. Come over and enjoy the game and good food. We can talk about college football and stuff ourselfs with some awesome pulled pork. :D
  19. JTtampabay

Time to watch the best team in the country now. **** the SEC Fear the spear!
  20. JTtampabay

True , last year mizzou struggled. A&m can compete with any SEC though and Mizzou has had a great season. I'm simply saying the gap between the two conferences isn't as big as everybody wants to believe. Is the SEC the best? Absolutely. And as far as dominant this year , yes , I believe Mizzous...