Derek Jeter announces he will retire after the 2014 season:

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
1796581_691145740937042_104946935_n.jpg

1094793_691146467603636_181281165_n.jpg

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Here's to hoping he goes out like Mariano on his own power and not wheeled off on a cart or something with another broken foot/ankle, etc.

trip

stfu
who gives a ****. he's a piece of **** and a leech on mlb.

oh, and he better not get in the hof before jeff bagwell... due to a lower war

Hambo

Starting Player
I'd have to find it and take a look but I believe that it went into a protective case immediately and has never come out.

Joker

good espn can suck him off for the season, showing his farewell tour and crappy gifts he'll get

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I can't wait to see Cards vs. Yankees this season at Busch. I'll admit it.. I'll tip my cap to him at the game. He's a first ballot HOF'er and a clutch postseason performer deservingly so.

Cardinals are going to crush them that game.. so it will be a great day. :thumb:

The guys has banged just about every hot chick in the business. Alba, Biel, Scarlett Jo, Alyssa Milano just to name a few I'm sure you could add to this list.

... Adriana Lima, Minka Kelly, Mariah Carey, Joy Enriquez, Vida Guerra, Jordana Brewster, Tyra Banks, Vanessa Minnillo, Lara Dutta, Hanna Davis

Marshenko

It is a little cheesy to announce it before the season, but I guess everyone needs their ass licked for an entire season to know how special they are.

Chipper and Mariano, I'm looking at you too.

ntz

tricknollegy
You're right he should try and hang on way longer than he should, bounce around from team to team looking for a modicum of success wherever he might try and find it

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Where's that pic of his "starting lineup" where all the hot sluts he's nailed are playing a baseball position

Real talk.....most impressive list ive seen

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Adriana Lima
Scarlett
Hannah Davis
Minka
Alba
Lara Dutta
Vida guerra
Minnillo
Mariah