Search results

1. J

For Sale Boombah Bat Pack

I am selling my boombah bat pack, this one is the classic style. I used it for one year. $40 and it is at your door. I will pay shipping. PM me if you want pictures.
  2. J

For Sale 27 oz Worth Duo

This is the first Duo, I am not sure of the exact swings but I would estimate around 300. No rattle or end cap damage. Original grip has been removed. I am looking to get 150 obo I will pay shipping. PM me your number and I can text pictures. No trades.
  3. J

For Sale Miken Psycho 27oz maxload returnable

hey man u gotta clear some room in ur pm it says its full
  4. J

WSE end cap

i had the same thing happen to mine after about my 3rd game with it
  5. J

utrip balls

so are they banning them or just not making them anymore?
  6. J

Freak Le or booger?

if ur looking for a balanced bat the booger is NOT the way to go, those bats are heavy endloaded
  7. J

For Sale/Trade NIW Long Haul Bomber

ha ha i will just trade them away for some easton hammers or something
  8. J

For Sale/Trade NIW Long Haul Bomber

i will give u 100 for the lhb and those rush u got in ur bag
  9. J

Any hitting the middle

yeah you will see it alot here in tournament ball, to me its all good as long as your not doing trying to hurt someone, you will see some guys on teams that are getting beat bad just hitting shots up the middle trying to make a statement.
  10. J

For Sale/Trade NIW Miken Psycho

what year?
  11. J

Any hitting the middle

yeah i was actually glad to see he pulled it, i knew it wasnt shaved so i was good. what bothered me is as far as testing all the league director did was look at the cap and then check the weight and then shook the bat a few times. Sad thing is its going to take someone getting hurt really bad...
  12. J

Any hitting the middle

in my league game today, i didnt wait long enough on an outside pitch and hit the middle, the hit was a hard groundball off the pitchers leg, the umpire pulled my bat and i couldnt use it again until the league director looked at it. I have heard about bats getting pulled for head shots and...
  13. J

For Sale m75120 and jhmut98 (red and yellow)

pm sent . . . bump
  14. J

For Trade Freak+ 28oz

this bat still available or no?