Search results

1. D

need directions to build shelf for miken championship bag

Just trying to see if anyone had the pvc directions that is all guess ll have to go to bat shelf.com on Facebook
  2. D

need directions to build shelf for miken championship bag

I need to see if anyone has the directions or measurements to build a shelf for this bag saw a guy on face book that makes them but there like 120 shipped but would like to build my own.
  3. D

miken freak championship bag shelving

Need the directions or instructions to build a shelving unit for the miken freak championship bag .
  4. D

shelves for miken freak championship bag

Need the directions or instructions to build a shelving unit for the miken freak championship bag .
  5. D

Trying to get the build kit or instructions for shelving unit for miken freak championship bag

Trying to get the build kit or instructions for shelving unit for miken freak championship bag
  6. D

Am I missing any must try ASA bats?

Get a Worth Toxic (green one) super hot out the wrapper.
  7. D

turf shoes

Hey guys I'm 6"3" sorry i dont have a small foot like some of you guys, but i just need a comfortable shoe and one of the guys I play with has some of these and he says they are light and feel really good. So any help would be appreciated.
  8. D

turf shoes

I am looking for some bass addixtion turf shoes in a sz 15 or if anyone knows of a shoe that is similiar please let me know.
  9. D

For Sale FS NR27oz yellow titan

is this bat sold I'd like to purchase.
  10. D

looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

ill be in new york new york
  11. D

looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

I will be in the New york area and available to play on 6/24,6/25,6/27. I live in the Atlanta area and play super rec here and I really would like to see how the game is played up state.
  12. D

Looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

Damn my bad Im new to this.!
  13. D

Looking to play in the New york Area (NEW YORK NEW YORK)

I'm looking to play in the New york area, I will be on vacation and able to play on 6/24/10, 6/25/10 and 6/26/10. I live in the Atlanta area and I'm a super Rec player here and I would love to see how softball is played in the upstate area. ;)
  14. D

looking to play in the New york Area

Do you know someone there that will pick me up?
  15. D

looking to play in the New york Area

I am coming to the new york area (harlem) on wednesday night will be available to play thursday and friday. I play in atlanta on the super rec circuit so I'm curious to see how the game is played in the big city.