Search results

1. Cobb

Turf Recommendations

My last pair of turfs are worn out and I can no longer wear metal cleats in my league. It's been a while since I've bought new Turf's, what are the best ones out there?
  2. Cobb

Looking for new Bag recommendation

My old Easton bag needs to be replaced. Looking for a new bag that's durable, has wheels, and can hold at least 4 bats. What's everyone recommend?
  3. Cobb

More new Riot styles available today!

So I got in touch with boombah support and was told to disregard their sizing chart and order the normal size that I currently wear in my other shoe brands. I guess we'll find out when they show up and I'll post more info then.
  4. Cobb

That's what I did, with a sock on like they recommended. Here's Nike and Boombahs sizing chart, there is a huge difference between sizes according to the charts. Boombah: Nike:
  5. Cobb

Anyone know how these fit size wise? I currently wear a 11.5 in a Nike running shoe that states that it's 29.5 CM. Looking at the sizing chart for these Riots per Boombah, I would then be ordering between a 14 or 15.... This just doesn't seem right to me and Boombahs exchange/return policy is a...
  6. Cobb

Price Check 1 hit NR SRV5 Salvo

Thinking about selling this stick. Absolutely mint 27oz Easton Salvo srv5. Received it as a warranty return and put one swing on it. It has been sitting in my closet for quite a while. What would something like this go for?
  7. Cobb

Problem with Easton Return

Just wondering if anyone has ran into this type of scenario before and what the outcome was. My wife sent in her Easton SSR2 for warranty, we just received the replacement bat today, which is an SP13L50 (L5.0). Now we don't have any USSSA leagues anywhere near us and only play ASA, like the bat...
  8. Cobb

For Sale Anyone want a taylormade spider putter for 45 dollars

Anyone going to post pics?
  9. Cobb

softball bat

Great first post :rolleyes:... might want to try this in the demarini section.
  10. Cobb

Sun glass's. Post yours

Saw a guy wearing these get smoked in the side of the head with a thrown ball, square on the glasses and it didn't break them or do anything to his head. He said he just had a big headache. I personally wear flak jackets, I like them alot.
  11. Cobb

Joke of the week !!!!!

Greatest story in the history of sbf right here...
  12. Cobb

State tourney broken hand

Captain hindsight says that if you had insurance this wouldn't be as big of a deal.
  13. Cobb

What's the story on turfs?

This question has never been asked, ever.... Now on topic... I personally carry 2 pairs of cleats with me, 1 turf and 1 metal. Turfs are very comfy but can be the wrong choice depending on field conditions.
  14. Cobb

Are PMs private?

pretty much
  15. Cobb

??????

Amazing thread right here...
  16. Cobb

Salvo Return........?

Holy thread resurrection ...
  17. Cobb

Most underhanded things you've seen at tournies?

Anyone else clueless as to how the title pertains to this awesome story?
  18. Cobb

Team decision

It's not you, it's me.
  19. Cobb

Tps z-1000

20. Cobb

Why no z2000 reviews in "bat review" section?

Just too new of a bat, must not have been out the last time they updated that part of the site.