1. UAW34

evo9x

Has anyone used evo9x.com for uniforms I would like so.e feedback
  2. UAW34

uniforms

Has anyone used evo9x.com for uniforms some feedback would be great
  3. UAW34

16 full dye jersey

I'm in the process of ordering team jerseys and was thinking about boombah. I've designed jerseys on there site. Anyone else I should look at b4 I order
  4. UAW34

sx3 custom glove

Looking for opinions on the sx3 custom gloves thinking about ordering one would like pics of some that you have
  5. UAW34

roller bag

Im looking for a new roller bag what should I get
  6. UAW34

Jersey and hats

My team is looking for 1 full dye, 1 sub 1 hat who can give me the best price and quality
  7. UAW34

USSSA Cracked bat

Yesterday was playing in a usssa tournament. I was catching and noticed a funny sound coming from a bat that was being used alot by the other team. So i picked it up to toss towards there dug out and noticed it had a crack in it. I told the ump that the bat has a crack in it and he looked at me...
  8. UAW34

Game face mask

has anyone painted or done anything else to a game face picthers mask? If you have can you please post pictures. Im thinking of painting mine and want to see if anyone else has had sucess doing one.
  9. UAW34

Need Team Pants

Need a price quote for pants for a team some pic would be helpful as well. Team colors are the same as Miami hurricanes
  10. UAW34

Turfs and super pack

So monday night I ordered a pair of turf shoes and a super pack and here it is wednesday morning and ups is delivering it today. Talk about awsome customer service. Will try to post pics later today
  11. UAW34

ASA Bad ump

So friday night leauge play and were playing a team with one loss and we havent lost yet. Only 2 games left in this session so its pretty much a championship game. were in the field with no one on and two outs first 2 pitches are balls so count is 3-1 my pitch trowes a meetball for a stricke...
  12. UAW34

Any No batters box lines

Now if the fields you play on dont have batters box lines is there any way you can be called out for being out of the battrs box?
  13. UAW34

Any Slapping glove

I play 3rd base and i wear a mouth piece which really doesnt allow me to talk at all. So when I call for a ball from my teammates i slap my glove hard and Ive had a few teams complain that Im fake tagging and have been treatened to be trown out for it. So my question is if the runner just...
  14. UAW34

2011 Flash Turfs

I just got my 2011 Boombah Flash turf shoes and they look great and fit and feel awsome another great product by boombah
  15. UAW34

ASA Extra base on walk

I was wondering if you are aloud to take an extra base on a walk for example runers on 1st and 2nd baterwalks on a pitch thats not a dead ball the runner on 2nd takes off for third rounds the bag and heads for home. Are you able to do this or not?
  16. UAW34

UTRIP director suspended

http://www.ohiousssasoftball.com/2011/04/04/usssa-tournament-director-suspended/
  17. UAW34

Full sub Dye

My team this year got full sud dye jerseys for the first time whats the best way to wash and care for them so they dont fade or get ruined
  18. UAW34

Did a great Job

We got our shirts in this weekend which was 4 weeks from payment and art work approvial. They both look great and it looks like they are stiched better than in years past. Still waiting on hats hope they will be here soon. Ill try to get some pics uploaded after I get off work
  19. UAW34

Wsl Bash rumor

So the biggest rumor out of the cincinnati bash for cash is that a team out of dayton that is ran by the Dayton u-trip director hit PRI's pitcher with a bat that was cut open and seeemed to be shaved and it was said to be his bat if found out to be true what do you think should happen to him...
  20. UAW34

Cincinnati Bash Brackets

Brackets are up http://www.rivershoresportscomplex.com/bash-for-cash-brackets.html