Turfs and super pack

UAW34

Addicted to Softballfans
So monday night I ordered a pair of turf shoes and a super pack and here it is wednesday morning and ups is delivering it today. Talk about awsome customer service. Will try to post pics later today

oswaldr2

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice, I actually live a little over an hours drive away from Boombah's warehouse so I'm hoping that my order from last night comes tomorrow.

joemans_78

Addicted to Softballfans
That's funny because I ordered a bag from them on Saturday morning, and the thing just shipped out today.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
I ordered a bunch of stuff Saturday evening and I haven't even gotten an email saying its shipped yet. That's some bullsh!

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
funny cuz all orders are being shipped in 24-48 hrs per their website info
i ordered monday and it shipped today. they always have very quick shipping except during that relocation move last month.

UAW34

Addicted to Softballfans
yes i got the expedited shipping it was only $3 more than the flat rate and last year it took 5 days to get the turfs I ordered

TyJack09

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here... Ordered myself a Superpack and my two boys the Tyro Pack on Monday evening and still no email letting me know it shipped.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
this sux bro, i'd be calling n' complaining..... turnaround time doesn't look good at all for this order

Just called. They said it takes 3-5 days to prepare and today is the 5th day. It "should" go out today.

They've never taken this long before. I'm not exactly happy.

Skov18

Stuck in E Ball
Still no shipping email. I know of at least 3 people that placed orders after me and already have their stuff. RIDICULOUS!!!