Search results

1. Flatsfisher

How do these ASA only bats compare to the old monsters?

My new J3 with maybe 20 swings on it is out preforming my Freak 98 I recently broke.
  2. Flatsfisher

What's the best new ASA only for hard balls

Out of the wrapper last night my J3 was smoking 44/375s.
  3. Flatsfisher

Broken f98

Serial number is a 7.Ya oh well. Gotta J3 on the way anyways. Interested to try it out... Thanks for the replies guys!
  4. Flatsfisher

Broken f98

Broke my f98 last season at the handle which iv never seen before? Purchased the bat off a forum member here. Will miken accept returns without a reciept or am I outta luck?
  5. Flatsfisher

ASA bat/ball advice

Yea iv only swung a one piece so interested to see if it works out. Worst comes to worst I don't like it and pick up an OG flex
  6. Flatsfisher

Wait for new line?

Won't really have any control of what I hit with it. Hoping to many teams will not be using the 44 anymore
  7. Flatsfisher

Wait for new line?

Thanks for the replies. Ended up ordering one for 230 with a little help lol. Excited to swing it. Knowing my self il end up getting the new one as well!
  8. Flatsfisher

ASA bat/ball advice

Yea figured that out after some reading lol my fault. Think I am going to pick up a j3
  9. Flatsfisher

Wait for new line?

Yea I saw sbf only had 26 I'm looking for a 27/28 but cannot find cheaper than 300. Bat will be used by 2-3 people and frequency of the 44s just depends on team being played. I will personally purchase 52s for when we are home team and no it will not be tested
  10. Flatsfisher

Wait for new line?

Been out of the bat buying game for a while now. Looks like the J3 is the hottest thing around for ASA. Should I pick up one of these now for 300$ or wait for the new line? Also will the J3 be ok for hitting 44/375 and 52/300? Thanks Chris
  11. Flatsfisher

LTB Good ASA bat

Looking for an OG flex or J3 in 27 or 28. J3 must be returnable w/ receipt.
  12. Flatsfisher

ASA bat/ball advice

Will these newer Demarinis out preform the OG Flex/EXT?
  13. Flatsfisher

ASA bat/ball advice

Our league allows 44/375 and 52/300 balls. Which is the better ball to get? Also what brand? Considering which ball I get whats the best ASA bat to use for it? I believe we can still use pre ABI bats as well. Any advice would be appreciated.
  14. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Last bump before its my new gamer
  15. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Leauge starts tomorrow night would like to get this moved before than
  16. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Lookin for a miken 484 and a worth utrip plus il add some cash if needed. I will keep you in mind though
  17. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Yeah I was kinda lazy on getting the pics up lol. I will let you know. Thanks!
  18. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Not at the moment. If I cant get any trades than eventually yes.
  19. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

cuts are between 100-200 right now. Not even close to broke in
  20. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Gotchya guys. Gimme a few hours Thanks