Search results

1. Flatsfisher

Broken f98

Broke my f98 last season at the handle which iv never seen before? Purchased the bat off a forum member here. Will miken accept returns without a reciept or am I outta luck?
  2. Flatsfisher

Wait for new line?

Been out of the bat buying game for a while now. Looks like the J3 is the hottest thing around for ASA. Should I pick up one of these now for 300$ or wait for the new line? Also will the J3 be ok for hitting 44/375 and 52/300? Thanks Chris
  3. Flatsfisher

LTB Good ASA bat

Looking for an OG flex or J3 in 27 or 28. J3 must be returnable w/ receipt.
  4. Flatsfisher

ASA bat/ball advice

Our league allows 44/375 and 52/300 balls. Which is the better ball to get? Also what brand? Considering which ball I get whats the best ASA bat to use for it? I believe we can still use pre ABI bats as well. Any advice would be appreciated.
  5. Flatsfisher

For Trade 27oz Freak 98

Excellent condition less than a 100 cuts serial number starts with a 7. Will post up pics tonight. Looking to trade for a Miken 484 and a worth utrip. I can throw in cash if needed. Thanks!
  6. Flatsfisher

LTTF Miken maniac 484 and Worth

Looking to do a 2-1 trade plus cash for right deal. I am looking for a Miken 484 the maniac or camo and a Worth booger 28oz. I have a 27oz f98 with less than 100 swings on it to trade. Can post up pics later tonight. Thanks!
  7. Flatsfisher

For Trade Skyrim Xbox 360

Looking to trade for FIFA 12 or NHL 12. Games in perfect condition and comes with map
  8. Flatsfisher

LTB 28oz Booger or fulk

looking for a 28oz only booger or fulk. Can be OG or RI doesnt matter. Thanks Chris
  9. Flatsfisher

LTB Golf Wedges

Looking for a PW, a gap, and a loft. Lost my PW on the course the other day and might as well pick a 52-54 and a 60. Let me know if you have anything looking for Pings, Titleist, Callaway. Thanks Chris
  10. Flatsfisher

For Sale Vinci RV1961-L

Selling a RHT blue Vinci RV1961-L. Glove is about a year but was primarily used as a backup, dont get me wrong though it is used and broken in but still in great shape. Looking to get 135$ shipped OBO.
  11. Flatsfisher

For Sale Worth m7598 WR

I got a 28oz m7598 with about 400 cuts on it, minor end cap ware with a rattle bat is a WR. Great bat I just dont play as much anymore. Looking to get 150$ plus shipping OBO.
  12. Flatsfisher

GTG Jobu is GTG!!!

Great guy to deal with, very good communication!!! Will deal with again!!!!
  13. Flatsfisher

GTG second2noone

Great guy with great communication. Shipped Fast. Would deal with again!
  14. Flatsfisher

For Sale Costa Del Mar BlackFins

Selling my Costa Del Mar Blackfins with matte black frame and 580 blue lens. Theres no scratches on the lens but the rubber is starting to come off (easy fix) other than that these are perfect. Bought them for 270$ looking for 140$ shipped. Checkout the costa website for pics, is someone is...
  15. Flatsfisher

Couple NIW NR

Looking for 27 or 28 NIW NR, Salvo, SRV4, Booger, Fulk, m75120, NRG500, mv1, open to anything though. I have a 27oz WSE Titan with paperwork as trade bait
  16. Flatsfisher

For Trade WSE 27oz

Only trading if I can come up with a good 2-1. Bat has around 50cuts and still mint. If i can find a good offer I will send pics. I have original paper work, bat is number 80. Looking for 28oz bats and one of them must be an ASA.
  17. Flatsfisher

GTG arod3776 is GTG

Good guy to deal with, good communication, will do business with again
  18. Flatsfisher

For Trade OG Flex 28oz

Looking to get rid of my 28oz OG flex it has about 500 swings on it minor end ware but there is a little scuff where is says synergy. Bat still has plenty of life left and it very hot right now I just dont play ASA enough right now. Selling for 275!
  19. Flatsfisher

For Trade OG Flex for Fishing gear

300-400 swing OG Flex 28oz (NOT SELLING) looking to trade for some high end fishing gear 3000 series reels (shimano, quantum, or daiwa) rods ( shimano, gloomis, or st.croix) let me know if you got anything.
  20. Flatsfisher

Mizuno Blasts

Looking for a pair in low size 11, NWT or let me know if you have any other new pair of turfs.