2. Psycho

2012.5 SNC19 26oz New Utrip Stamp 85.00 SHIPPED

Any takers at 65.00 SHIPPED?
  3. Psycho

LTB BP balls and batting gloves

I can post them tomorrow.
  4. Psycho

Gotcha, I mostly have 47/525's, deff will not work for what you are wanting.
  5. Psycho

Any particular Cor/Comp your looking for?
  6. Psycho

2014 L2 26oz 75.00 SHIPPED

Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for those...
  7. Psycho

2015 DUO 3 26oz 90.00 SHIPPED

SOLD! Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for...
  8. Psycho

2013 L1 26oz 85.00 SHIPPED (#2)

Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for those...
  9. Psycho

2013 L1 26oz 85.00 SHIPPED

SOLD! Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for...
  10. Psycho

2013 100W 26oz 90.00 SHIPPED

11. Psycho

2015 Helmer Torq 75.00 SHIPPED

12. Psycho

2013 L5 27oz 85.00 SHIPPED

13. Psycho

2012.5 SNC19 26oz New Utrip Stamp 85.00 SHIPPED

14. Psycho

Need suggestions/input, oppertunity to create a new Church League.

More than likely both the bats and the balls will be supplied by the league.
  15. Psycho

No compression testing period, never been done there before, I have even offered to buy the bat tester, that was pretty much shot down quickly. No decal, no label no nothing on bats. The way things are going, the good players are simply not playing because of how it's been over the last few...
  16. Psycho

These people are registered on C & D Utrip rosters verified on Utrip site.
  17. Psycho

Yes Sir, you are correct greenpathy this is the Church League I'm speaking of, so you definitely know what I'm referring to and speaking of here. And yes Wood Well Done is definitely swinging glass for sure.
  18. Psycho

Because this is how it has always been during the summer months, then the local Parks & Rec transitions into Men's Fall Ball. For the Church League season there are usually between 16-20 teams at 450.00 entry fee. The Men's Fall Ball may have 12 teams at best at 450.00 entry fee.
  19. Psycho

This is one of the biggest reasons I'm seriously considering doing this. You'd be shocked how often this happens and people pay no attention to it. It has resurfaced big time. The reason for having (2) females at a minimum is because that is and has been the rule around here for many years...
  20. Psycho

True, I have used the 52/300's with wooden bats for a while now and have been shocked at how the wooden bats preformed, not what I was expecting at all, but there's nothing like using a wooden bat with the Super Blue Dot's!