Search results

1. Psycho

2014 L2 26oz 75.00 SHIPPED

Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for those...
  2. Psycho

2015 DUO 3 26oz 90.00 SHIPPED

SOLD! Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for...
  3. Psycho

2013 L1 26oz 85.00 SHIPPED (#2)

Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for those...
  4. Psycho

2013 L1 26oz 85.00 SHIPPED

SOLD! Thinning out the heard finally, I haven't played at all in two years due to my job, only thing I have done related to softball is a BP session just about a year ago, the time has come to sell off the bats that I do not need, I still have a gamer and a BP stick that I plan on keeping for...
  5. Psycho

2013 100W 26oz 90.00 SHIPPED

6. Psycho

2015 Helmer Torq 75.00 SHIPPED

7. Psycho

2013 L5 27oz 85.00 SHIPPED

8. Psycho

2012.5 SNC19 26oz New Utrip Stamp 85.00 SHIPPED

9. Psycho

Need suggestions/input, oppertunity to create a new Church League.

Alright folks, here what I have the chance to do. Our new Church has the opportunity to build a new field or possibly 2 fields and I'm tossing around the idea to create a "different" Church League that is interesting. This is the result of the local Church Leagues becoming just like the...
  10. Psycho

LTTF 26oz Easton SP13L1 (2013 L1.0)

Looking to see what all is out there. LMK.
  11. Psycho

For Sale RHT Rawlings RSG1 60.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

I've had this glove for a while now, I had it cleaned and re-laced by Davis Relacing earlier this year. After I had it cleaned and relaced I used it is for 3 games and never used it since. I have no need to keep this glove just laying around. I ship UPS Ground to the 48 Mainland US States...
  12. Psycho

For Sale RHT Rawlings SG96 60.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

I've had this glove for a while now, I had it cleaned and re-laced by Davis Relacing earlier this year, re-laced with Primo lacing. After I had it cleaned and relaced I used it is for 2 games and never used it since. I have no need to keep this glove just laying around. I ship UPS Ground to the...
  13. Psycho

For Sale 27oz DeMarini Stadium 2.1 (2014 Balanced) DXSTU

I have had this bat a long time just sitting in my garage, it simply just doesn't get swung any and I just need to move it. The bat has between 300-500 cuts on it, there are a few areas of webbing, there are no rattles, and no issues at all with this bat. Price is 135.00 SHIPPED or OBO. I ship...
  14. Psycho

For Sale 27oz SP13L5 (2013) L5 100.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

This one is/was my gamer, it has well over 700 cuts on it, still going very strong, small areas of webbing around the barrel, small rattle, no end cap issues, it is returnable but does not come with a rec. This bat is beyond game ready, reason for selling is because I'm switching back to...
  15. Psycho

For Sale 27oz SP13L5 (2013) L5 100.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

I bought this one as a back up for my gamer, my gamer is still going strong, it will be a long time before I need this one. But my gamer is up for sale too, I'm going back to balanced bats. There are no issues at all with this bat, it has less than 75 cuts on it. I ship UPS Ground to the...
  16. Psycho

For Sale 27oz 100W 145.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

Bat has been SOLD! I bought this earlier this year with the intentions of retiring my L5 but I just could not put down my L5. I BP'd with this a few times, to me it is still fairly stiff but is just starting to get good. If I had to guess about the number of cuts on this bat I'd say between...
  17. Psycho

For Sale 27oz Salvo SP12AV100 85.00 or OBO SHIPPED!

I bought this last year, never got around to swinging it much and I have decided to move back to balanced bats. The bat has between 300-500 cuts on it. There is visible webbing but not heavy, maybe moderate at best. There are no rattles or any issues with this bat at all. There is a small chip...
  18. Psycho

What's equivalent to the BR44?

I sold my BR 44 a few years ago when I stopped pitching and I have regretted it ever since. Next year I will be pitching again, what current Vinci is equivalent to the BR 44? Thanks in advance.
  19. Psycho

LTB RHT Vinci BR 44

If you have one your willing to part with, lmk. Thanks in advance, God bless.
  20. Psycho

Need help with determining what Comp this ball is.

I know that they are fairly old, they were ASA approved back in the day. Here are the markings on the ball DUDLEY Thunder Red Heat WT12 RF MSP-47 Anyone know what the Compression is on this ball? 525? I have no idea.