Search results

1. wahooman63

'14 and '15 Ressy legit?

Are these the same bat with different paint jobs? Searched and couldn't find anything. Thanks
  2. wahooman63

For Sale 10 Hit USSSA Wanted 26oz

BAT IS SOLD For sale is a 10 hit 2013 utrip Wanted. Bat is returnable with a receipt from 5/2014. Put 10 swings on it and don't really like the feel. Looking for $110 shipped. Paypal as gift or pay the fees.
  3. wahooman63

Price Check Mint 2013 26oz Utrip Wanted

Bat has maybe 10 swings on it. Just don't like the end load. Have legit receipt from 5/2014
  4. wahooman63

USSSA Knocked off base???

Very bizarre call last night in my U-Trip league. Man on first (me) and no outs. Fly ball hit to LC and runner tagged. Runner clearly beat the throw and tag. When the 2B took the throw and tried to tag the runner he tripped and fell. I wear a Don Joy ACL knee brace. He fell on my...
  5. wahooman63

Price Check Duo and JH Titan

Both bats are 26 oz returnable no receipt. The Duo has 200-300 swings on it. No rattle or webbing. The Titan has maybe 50 cuts on it and looks new. Thanks.
  6. wahooman63

Price Check NIW 26oz EL AV

Any idea what one would go for NIW these days? Thanks
  7. wahooman63

New stamp bats vs Old Stamp bats?

Was thinking of picking up a 2013 WSE but all of my USSSA leagues are going to allow old stamps. May or may not play in any tournies next year. I have a extremely well broken in M75 and a titan that i have for a backup just in case...are the new bats with the "new" technology better or should...
  8. wahooman63

Black pebble grips....

Anyone have any they want to get rid of? Have a few that need replacing.
  9. wahooman63

LTB Nintendo DS

Anyone have one for sale?
  10. wahooman63

Need Cheap Sprint phone

Friend's dog decided to chew up his phone the other day. His contract is up in a few moths and he is switching carriers. He needs something cheap to get him through. LMK what you have.....thanks.
  11. wahooman63

Calling out Go24.....

For a great deal. Don't hesitate to deal with Josh!! Thanks again bro!!!
  12. wahooman63

LTB 26.5oz JH Titan

Needs to be returnable and NIW/NOW or in great shape. LMK what you have.
  13. wahooman63

Need feedback on Lefty23

I see he has done a few deals a while back...anyone able to vouch for him?
  14. wahooman63

curcio13085 is gtg

Almost forgot to leave feedback for this board bro. Made a deal with him and it was flawless. Thanks again bro
  15. wahooman63

bomber25 is gtg

Great guy to deal with. Great communication...did exactly what he said he would! Thanks again bro.
  16. wahooman63

Diesel43078 is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with him...he is one of the good guys here!!! Thanks again Anthony!!!
  17. wahooman63

Why are people here such friggen children???

Had a board bro make me an offer on a bag I really never said was for sale. The bag retails for $70 and would cost $10 or more to ship. He offered me $40 and I said no thanks! He sent me an email saying he would give someone else $40 for one....I replied good for you! He ended up getting the...
  18. wahooman63

Mudawg is the man

Just did a trade with him. Shipped fast and the bat was better than expected! Thanks again bro!
  19. wahooman63

JDawg093 Is GTG

Jamie is one of the good guys!! Thanks again bro!
  20. wahooman63

Batboy25

Is GTG...bat was great and shipped fast thanks again!!!