Search results

1. M

Differences in the 44/375 ball

Whats the difference in the isa 44/375 microcell vs the non sanctioned 44/375
  2. M

the better ball.

i play in aany 44/375 league. which ball would be better? isa, isps, or the non sanctioned microcell. or are they all the same ball just a different stamp?
  3. M

new to isa

im new to isa can anybody tell me some rules? like pitching height? how many can bat? base stealing?
  4. M

Price Check 28 oz og mutant

i got an og mutant with 4 maybe 500 swings on it, broke in pretty well. its a 28oz. was looking to see whats out there or just keep it. thanks
  5. M

comparison

can somebody tell me how does the xl booger compare to the og booger?
  6. M

GTG hitman444 is gtg

hitman444 is gtg trade went pretty smooth. hope he enjoys the bat.
  7. M

For Trade just seeing what out there

my brother has got a 26 oz. 454 filthy the maroon and yellow. it has about 200 hits on it and is returnable. just dont have the reciept.
  8. M

which has more distance?

let me start off by saying i was at a tourney this past weekend and some f'ing a'hole stole my scn2 ri. so now im kinda stuck tryna find me another bat before the weekend gets here and i saw the scx 2 ri. can someone tell me if i would get the same feel and distance as out of it like i did with...
  9. M

which bat would be better?

i was wondering which bat would be better the original freak 98 or the original mayhem with act?
  10. M

thinking about trading bats for some balls

i got two bats that im trading for some good asa balls (ta's, xrock with mct or evil with mct). would it be a good trade the bats i got are synergy 2 and rusty bumgarder anti virus fully loaded.
  11. M

LTTF miken dc41

i have a friend that is looking to trade his niw synergy srv4 for a miken dc41 new or used. if anyone is interested pm me and ill text you pics.
  12. M

GTG kygent12 is gtg

we did a trade. everything went as planned. dont mind trading with him agian.
  13. M

GTG philphan89

philphan89 is good to go with me our trade worked as planned. i got the bat i requested from him and he should get his bat by friday or sturday.
  14. M

help with an scx 22

can anybody tell me about this bat?
  15. M

dudley thunder heats

can someone tell me how good the asa thunder heat softball is? i was thinking about throwing a tourney and giving them away for second place?
  16. M

the new eastons

has anybody seen the new eastons?
  17. M

bat return question

how can you tell if a demarini bat is returnable?
  18. M

need a review for easton synergy scn2b

i was looking to buy an easton synergy scn2b for my niece and was wondering if it would be a good buy.
  19. M

Price Check 2010 og the one

whats the going price on a og one with less than a hundred swings?