Search results

1. Fireman JB

New Customs

This one might be for sale And of course my jersey
  2. Fireman JB

What weight Stadium 2 do I need/want?

All I've swung is ASA. Currently swing a 26oz CF3 and a 27oz OG J2 occasionally. When I get back from Korea I'll be in Kansas and most is U-trip and want to get a Stadium 2 to work on breaking it in while I'm over here. So what weight would be best? 26oz or 27oz?:confused:
  3. Fireman JB

Any Omaha/Council Bluffs, Offutt AFB BP next week?

Any board bros taking BP next week? I'll be home visiting firends and family before I head to Korea and would love to get some BP in, actual outdoor BP. Been hitting in the cages all winter and want to see the end result. I will be home from 13-24 March and more then willing to bring bribes...
  4. Fireman JB

Red or Black Lace??

I'm not a big fan of the white laces on my exclusive BV1945-22 mesh. So time for a change, red or black?
  5. Fireman JB

Custom AB74-VM

Merry Christmas to ME!!:D Lil helper #1 This thing is awesome! Very stiff, very high quality. Really clean with no snags or imperfections, clean stitching... I can't wait to start working on breaking it in! THANK YOU VINCI:D
  6. Fireman JB

Any Kansas Ballers?

I'll be moving back to Kansas, Wichita area, the summer of 2013 and wondering what the softball scene looks like? Anyone on the board in the Wichita area? Is it mainly Utrip, ASA, NSA. Any info would be nice...
  7. Fireman JB

For Trade 27oz SCX3 FOR A 26oz CF3 or PHENIX

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1098473 Let me know what you have...
  8. Fireman JB

For Trade 27oz SCX3 PICS

27oz SCX3 picked it up locally. Does have webbing, some end cap wear and a couple paint chips, structurally sound, no rattle. No estimate on swings, the female I bought it from let most of her womans team swing it and had no idea on the amount of swings. I have put 2-3 dozen BP swings on it...
  9. Fireman JB

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCX3 for a 26oz CF3/Phenix

SOLD LOCALLYInfo is here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1090194
  10. Fireman JB

For Sale/Trade 28oz SCX3

SOLD LOCALLYTook this in trade but to heavy for me. Previous owner said it had only 400 swings and I believe it. The bat is very stiff and has ZERO webbing. There is game use as you can see in the pics and 1 very small chip. Bat is returnable:rolleyes:, no rattles, cracks, webbing... Would...
  11. Fireman JB

Price Check 28 oz SCX3

I took this in trade and it;s to heavy for me. Previous owner said it had only 400 swings and I believe it. The bat is very stiff and has ZERO webbing. There is game use as you can see in the pics and 1 very small chip. Bat is returnable:rolleyes:, no rattles, cracks, webbing... LMK cover...
  12. Fireman JB

SCX3 End Cap Alignment. This right?

I heard they are suppose to line up. Is this legit? I took this bat in trade, and don't have a scale and jsut want to check with the easton faithful... I got it from the second owner and said it might have 400 swings on it. It has ZERO webbing but just want to check it out before I trade or...
  13. Fireman JB

CF3 Webbing & Other?

I bought a NIW CF3 on here last week or week before. Been hitting off the tee and some BP, has roughly 300 cuts on it now and is starting to web(only in the white paint). After doing some searching on here this seems normal. It has the Metallic red(maroon) I've read that the maroon bats web...
  14. Fireman JB

Swing Advice

I don't think my swing is bad, but always looking for ways to improve. I know they aren't the best angle but this is all I have for now. I'm not a power hitter(not my role on the team anyway), but I do want to work on cutting the ball... Game Swing, I think I let it get to deep on me, all...
  15. Fireman JB

For Trade 2 for 1, looking for CF3, Phenix, ASA RD28

TRADED for a SCX3Let me know what you have... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13988051#post13988051
  16. Fireman JB

For Trade 27oz SCN8 & ASA '12 27oz Z1000 w/ receipt

TRADED for a SCX3Try to down size. 2 for 1 is what I would prefer and can add cash to the right deal. WR SCN8 27oz with an estimated 500 swings. Bat is solid and still stiff, no rattle, no webbing, no grip. 2012 ASA 27oz EL Z1000 with 100 swings. Receipt dated 6 July '11. Has the Z...
  17. Fireman JB

Fireman JB GTG LIST

Bigdog69 - Traded bats. Very GTG fast shipping, good communication. Mike Leonard - Traded bats. Very GTG shipped fast, extremely good communication. alvinxnguyen - Bought a bat for Alvin. Great communication, will deal with again. greasyswing - Bought a bat for my neighbor. great pics and...
  18. Fireman JB

GTG Bat4datass

Bat4datass is GTG!!
  19. Fireman JB

The J2 is the goods...

I just got back from swing the J2 I got in trade off here and it is NICE! There isn't a very big Demarini following up here so this is the first D I've ever swung, and I have to say I like it. I've always heard the "2 piece" bat BS and the "flexy girl swing" BS but I got the most distance from...
  20. Fireman JB

For Trade WR 27oz SCN8 for Juggy or J2...

The bat has no webbing, or rattles, still feels stiff. The WR is stamped on the "CNT/zyvex" badge so I can't get a pic of it and it is hard to notice, in fact I bought the bat from a GTG member and didn't even notice on initial inspection... I'm looking for all ASA in the order below, can add...