Search results

1. HILLBILLPLAYER

gtg or not

just picked up a scn17 27oz with a small crack only a 1/2 wide for 25 bucks from a guy i meet at ****'s sporting goods. was it worth the 25
  2. HILLBILLPLAYER

BP tee work

just hitting off a tee at home let me know what i can improvements i can make and yes i know my garage needs to be cleaned up
  3. HILLBILLPLAYER

GTG Fishstick5 is GTG

very helpfull keeped me updated and shiped fast.
  4. HILLBILLPLAYER

how to break in a new bat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLirUBa9DyE&feature=related i need to have a kid to help break in my bats
  5. HILLBILLPLAYER

Price Check c-core

picked this up the other day at PIAS just want to see if it is worth anythang
  6. HILLBILLPLAYER

Brag post

i got this bat in a trade. i traded my 34/26 fury that i got for 65 bucks and my 34/28 reflex that i got for 26 bucks that had no dents or cracks.
  7. HILLBILLPLAYER

GTG Team madness

is GTG shiped fast and keped me informed the hole time of my bat
  8. HILLBILLPLAYER

GTG GTG linedriver5 is GTG

i traded my fury for his boombah glove. i sent my bat first and he sent the glove that day and keeped me updated
  9. HILLBILLPLAYER

Runnig the wrong way

after i played my game i was watching the game after me and the right fielder was up and hit a grounder to the ss and ran as fast as he could down to 3rd base and thought he was safe.i never laughed so hard in my life
  10. HILLBILLPLAYER

PC scn2b

just wanted to see what it was worth ita a 31in 22oz sorry about the pics
  11. HILLBILLPLAYER

Pc 13" franchise

just wanted to know if this was worth geting for 32 bucks
  12. HILLBILLPLAYER

All my softball stuff is gone!!!!

:mad:last night when i went inside of my local SB i had had my bag STOLLEN out of the back of my work van. i know that locked the door but i think i hit the worng butten after i locked it buy hand. the no good peace of *#$^ took my bag with 6 of my bats inside and my glove, boombah shoes and i...
  13. HILLBILLPLAYER

LTS scx24B

LTS my barely used SCX24B 33in 23oz 50-100 hits on it looking to get $170
  14. HILLBILLPLAYER

ssr1 question

i have a 28oz with 500-800 hits on it but it hasnt started to click just wanted to know if thes bats do that or not
  15. HILLBILLPLAYER

SCX24B price check

i was thinking of geting rid of this bat. it is a scx24B 33in. 23oz the bat is in good shape mybe 50-100 hits onit and two chips on the end cap
  16. HILLBILLPLAYER

ssr1 weight?

i have a 28oz ssr1 and it weighs 27 1/2 oz but the guy i got it from says he never had it shaved. i just want to know is it normal for easton bats to come lighter
  17. HILLBILLPLAYER

need some info

i found this bat at the local swap met on saturday i got it for 7bucks and i was wanting to know if anyone knows any thing about this bat and if its worth anything. the bat is a TPS matrix 34 32 m#tpscm32m. im having problems puting up pics