All my softball stuff is gone!!!!

HILLBILLPLAYER

Extra Hitter
:mad:last night when i went inside of my local SB i had had my bag STOLLEN out of the back of my work van. i know that locked the door but i think i hit the worng butten after i locked it buy hand. the no good peace of *#$^ took my bag with 6 of my bats inside and my glove, boombah shoes and i just got the bag last week:(:mad: this is for any body in riverside CA that play at BLD miraloma that might see some one trying to sale some new bats with a new worth roller bag let me know

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
That sucks for you but it doesn't surprise me, having lived in Riverside for 10 years.

KannonsDad

**** you
This sucks man, sorry to hear. On the other hand, I've got 6 bats, a glove, and boombah shoes for sale. JK, couldn't help it.:D

DVS DEA

"IGNORANCE IS ANNOYING"
You should list what was in the bag thay way we can let you kniw if it shows up. You said 6 bats and your sig only mentions 4, what are the other 2 and what kind of glove?

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I had this happen a couple years ago and it sucks, sorry to hear about your bad luck man. I never leave my softball bag in my car, even though I live on the 3rd floor I take my stuff into the house every night even if I have games back to back nights. Keep an eye on your local Craigslist and Ebay, maybe you can get lucky and catch the POS that stole your stuff. Good luck

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
:mad:last night when i went inside of my local SB i had had my bag STOLLEN out of the back of my work van. i know that locked the door but i think i hit the worng butten after i locked it buy hand. the no good peace of *#$^ took my bag with 6 of my bats inside and my glove, boombah shoes and i just got the bag last week:(:mad: this is for any body in riverside CA that play at BLD miraloma that might see some one trying to sale some new bats with a new worth roller bag let me know

Not to be a ****, but you should probably update your signature.

xLongBallx

I may have a problem.....
hopefully ur **** turns up, i had a stick stolen acouple of weekends ago and posted the **** and some guys around town found for me. Hope it works the same for you.

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
That sucks man. ASA is out there this weekend so keep watch on the parking lot. This jack-hole might try to sell,ya know?

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Hit up your homeowner's/renter's insurance. YOu have enough equipment to clear some money even if you had a $500 deductible. I actually lowered my deductible to $250 just to be covered in this same situation.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Sorry to hear that bro, but low life scum will take advantage of any opportunity. As another guy said, check Craigslist and ebay might be worth a check every now and again. My renter's insurance is $1000, based on Brewzer's advice I might lower my deductible too.

HILLBILLPLAYER

Extra Hitter
003-1.jpg

i didnt get a pic of my syn2 yet

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
sucks man.....I always bring my bag into the house....never leave it in the car. its also bad for your gloves.

I also only bring 2 bats to each game........never more for reasons like this.