Search results

1. Chilli_Dipper

Itchin to play

This cold weather is killing me... I can't wait to get out there n getting on here makes it worse. What are your thoughts???
  2. Chilli_Dipper

LTB SCN2 Synergy CNT Plus

My buddy is looking for a 27 preferably but if you have a 28oz that may be ok. And NIW w/ return. can be a RI :D thanks fellas
  3. Chilli_Dipper

Pitching Machine Balls

Hey guys, tried searching this but must just be too damn stupid! idk? But anyway I just got my U-trip recoil and have no swings and I live in MI. I want to break it in but all there is are the dimple balls. Will this be dumb for one round or what? Thanks fellas Go ahead and bash ;)
  4. Chilli_Dipper

Snow day!!!

So who are the lucky folks that get to go out and play today??? Basically the entire US got hit
  5. Chilli_Dipper

Grand Rapids area. Looking for team

I am staying this summer in the Grand Rapids area in Allendale. Dont know many ppl up here that play softball. Played on big teams but moved out of the area due to school and I cant go a summer without playing. I play mainly outfield due to being a lefty and speedy. But i also drop bombs and id...
  6. Chilli_Dipper

I love miken

That is all.:cool:
  7. Chilli_Dipper

Grand Rapids area fall ball

Hey i am attending Grand Valley this fall and wondering if their were any fall mens leagues? PM with any info and i can return info about me
  8. Chilli_Dipper

Plainwell July 3rd

Anyone going to be there this weekend?