I love miken

oppo

Coach
That is one of the reasons I bought mine. So far, I have yet to hit with a Miken I didn't like.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
That is one of the reasons I bought mine. So far, I have yet to hit with a Miken I didn't like.

You sir should never hit with a Turbo, SuperFreak98 or a DST then. Once you do you will never be able to make that statement again...

oppo

Coach
You sir should never hit with a Turbo, SuperFreak98 or a DST then. Once you do you will never be able to make that statement again...

I haven't hit with any of those yet. I was out of the game so long that the last Miken I hit with was an original freak when they were still new.

Beej05

Part Time Player
Haha no. Have you tried swinging yours yet?

No I got it off of a guy who had it laying around in his bag. It only has like 150 cuts on it so its going to be awhile till it breaks in and is a gamer, IF it even makes it that far. We shall see. What should I expect? Nothing? lol

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
No I got it off of a guy who had it laying around in his bag. It only has like 150 cuts on it so its going to be awhile till it breaks in and is a gamer, IF it even makes it that far. We shall see. What should I expect? Nothing? lol

Dude, as long as you have any other bat in your bag that will never become a gamer. complete turd.....