Search results

1. TheFog39

2018 flipper usa

Are these any good.......asking for a friend
  2. TheFog39

F30 RI question

How would you tell the difference between a RI and one that is not a RI? I'm sure it's with the serial number but any more info would be appreciated ... Thanks!
  3. TheFog39

GTG Christirao is vgtg!

He made an honest mistake but boy did he ever make up for it! Vgtg in my book any day
  4. TheFog39

For Sale Miken/Demaini price drop #5!

Up for sale only.....both 27oz.....Miken has about 200 swings no issues at all just some paint nicks.....The Demarini is NIW so definitely no issues at all.....Looking to get $125 for the Miken and sold for the Demar. Text is best 813-361-9921 Thanks!
  5. TheFog39

2017 Triple Crown

Let me ask you guys....I've look through this page and haven't found what I was looking for..... What does this bat compare to of all the other Worths out there.... Or what is it a repaint of. Thanks!
  6. TheFog39

LTB SISO 26.5 Helmer

Still looking for one of these...... The green and orange one.......not looking for NIW or NOW....... I am looking for something beat up..... Doesn't have to pass Compression and can be a NR..... Let me know what you got!
  7. TheFog39

LTB Helmer sp17bhu or 16 Helmer flex

Looking to buy one of these.... 26.5....i don't care if it's beat up or pass compression or not as long as it's not cracked.... Let me know what you have... Text is best... 813-361-9921 Thanks in advance
  8. TheFog39

2017 Helmer ASA

What's the deal with these.... Are they as good as the Utrip?
  9. TheFog39

For Sale 2014 B1 L1 L3

B1 is 28oz no issues at all maybe 200 hits $50 L1 is 27oz no issues at all maybe 200 hits $50 L3 is 27oz no issues at all maybe 200 hits it is a NR $75 All bats are in great condition no end cap issues.... No webbing.... No cracking
  10. TheFog39

For Sale 2013 CL22 28oz

Great condition less than 100 hits so no webbing seams or paint cracks.... Looking to get $110....text is best 813-361-9921
  11. TheFog39

For Sale 13 28oz Ressy $100

Up for sale only.... Both are NR but in great shape... 13 I unwrapped and has around 200 swings with no issues at all.... The 14 I got with around 300 swings and I put another 100 on it.... Has a chip in the "H" of worth and paint wore off knob but that's how I got it.... No issues with this...
  12. TheFog39

For Sale 14 AM 28oz Price drop

For sale only.... Trying to thin the heard and don't play any ASA so she has to go... I am the og owner so all the swings are in your me only.... 200 swings or so... No seam cracks or anything.... Great shape and still needs some work.... Asking $185....text is best... 813-361-9921
  13. TheFog39

2015 utrip/asa Bhose

Are these any good? Saw them forr really cheap and was wondering if they are worth it. . . . . Any input wouldd be greatly appreciated. . . . Thanks
  14. TheFog39

Hyper Z

Approaching the senior circuit . . . . Any feedback on the these? Any help would be greatly appreciated
  15. TheFog39

For Sale 28oz 2014 Juggy

Up for sale is a 2014 28oz juggy with about 200 cuts on it. Has some very slight chipping around the end cap but nothing major.....no paint seam cracks....no rattle....very clean....scale weight is 27.7oz....just don't play much ASA anymore....returnable but no reciept.....asking $150
  16. TheFog39

I give!!!!!

Can someone please help me! Every time I try to post pix to sell a bat they wont upload because it says they are too big of a file. I take the pix with my phone and crop the s**t out of them to no avail. Please can someone let me know what I am doing wrong!
  17. TheFog39

15/16 Ressy

Looking to get one of these.... Really want the 15 model..... Is there any difference in these two(besides the color!)
  18. TheFog39

For Sale '13 28oz L4

Got a '13 L4 that is NOW never touched a ball and never even been in my bag.....so no issues at all....no scratches or marks at all.....have the receipt but its expired if that makes any difference......no trades...trying to thin the heard and don't really play any ASA so it's going to...
  19. TheFog39

LTB 15 Ressy Legit

PayPal ready....looking for a 15 ressy legit 27oz only......nr are fine....doesnt have to be new....let me know what you got....thanks
  20. TheFog39

Utrip AM question

I know this is getting banned by some leagues and in tournament play, but does anyone know about senior play and or tournaments? Any info would be greatly appreciated!