Search results

1. Fadizzle

For Sale/Trade JL22 Juggy 26oz SBF Exclusive & Worth Sick 27oz

JL22 Juggy 26oz SBF Exclusive & Worth Sick 27oz Both with under 150 hits, I bought the CL22 from SBF on 4/28/15 The worth sick has been over a year.. Both show signs of field wear but I do not have anymore room in my bag and want to get rid of them $130 for Juggy gifted and shipped (gone)...
  2. Fadizzle

For Sale/Trade 2014 Z2000 ASA 25 Swings...

Looking to sell or trade for J3A.. Asking 220 best offer. 27 oz 25 swings only hit .52 300 balls with it no receipt
  3. Fadizzle

LTB Hang Rite Hat

Seen the hat at the raffle on Saturday night at the swinging bunt charity event. If anyone has one or knows where to get one please let me know
  4. Fadizzle

Swinging Bunt Team #8

C: Steve Swingle 1. BJ Belcher 2. Bill Foreman 3. Chris Sarver 4. Danielle Kolodziej 5. Fadi Mustafa 6. Jesse Milless 7. John Healey 8. Josh Milless 9. Megan Clark 10. Michael Lison 11. Robert Cooper Fri 8:00 Sat 8:00 10:00 1:00
  5. Fadizzle

Shoulder Injury

So over past couple years my right throwing shoulder has killed me! I been to doctor and all they keep giving me was meds finally I just got insurance went to a well known orthopedic surgeon and did x rays no bones fracture or anything, today I had an arthogram and MRI done. I was told by...
  6. Fadizzle

For Sale/Trade Iphone 4 16gb

I have a AT&T with invisibleSHIELD installed on it. 16gb, black with house charger/data cable. Version 4.3.5 Modem Firmware 04.10.01 350.00 obo pm me and make offers
  7. Fadizzle

LTTF cellphones for bats?

I deal with a lot of sprint phones, iphones and most of the other carriers anyone looking to trade a phone for a bat?! also looking for a nice glove 13" looking for a easton flex 28oz+ willing to check some other bats out
  8. Fadizzle

For Trade Looking to trade: EASTON SALVO 27oz for 28oz

Looking to goto a 28oz... bat is used I have receipt still... looking for a 28oz that has receipt (still in warranty)
  9. Fadizzle

looking to buy black/white/silver mayhem pant

looking for this pant in a 36 waist please reply