Search results

1. B

For Trade OG Wrath 98 for other asa

Have a mint 26 oz og wrath for trade. bat is returnable no reciept and only bout 10-15 swings on it. mainly looking to trade for mikens like nrg chaos vicious or dst. bats can b used to equal out the value of wrath but not beat to hell and back. wanting 26 or 27 oz bats and would prefer...
  2. B

Which bat for cold weather?

demarini f2 is the best cold weather bat ever
  3. B

Which is the better bat?

x2 with lookatme. mv1 or any of the psychos. mayhems are good as well
  4. B

banned asa bats(what they will be worth)

thanks for the input guys
  5. B

banned asa bats(what they will be worth)

Went to a tournament today and a team was selling some bats to people who were interested so thought id take a look. they asked me what asa bats i usually swing and showed them. i have 2 extendeds and a og flex. they then told me that when november comes around they are going to ban them from...
  6. B

For Trade Juggernaut pmGeezer for Ultra 2

have a juggernaut geezer with bout 25 hits.. lookn for a ultra 2 around the same shape. balanced or max load. 26 or 27oz will b fine. will ship 1st if needed. pm me if interested. want pics text to 330-401-7031.
  7. B

Freak 98

Alright. Thanks guys
  8. B

GTG Deer11235

Good communication and fast shipping.
  9. B

Freak 98

HAHA. Easy N8iveSoul.lol i will take your word for it
  10. B

Freak 98

thats good too hear
  11. B

For Sale/Trade Shift riding Jacket and Joe Rocket Gloves

Got both the jacket and riding gloves when i purchased my zx6r 2 years ago and just never wore them. so practically brand new. the jacket is and xl but would fit people in larges a well. same with gloves. sell price would be 200 shipped(275 when purchased) or would take a trade for niw usssa...
  12. B

Freak 98

gonna be getting a freak 98 soon and its a bubble sticker. ive hit a freak plus flat sticker and bubble and wasnt much difference. is there any difference in the two for a freak 98?
  13. B

For Trade 05 Mayhem 98

Bats can be NOW also
  14. B

For Trade 05 Mayhem 98

mayhem is a 28oz, bout 100-150 swings on it, no end cap wear at all and is returnable. just wanting to trade. here is what im after Combat AV FL 26 oz NIW or slightly used Demarini Juggernaut 27 oz NIW Miken NRG 5OO Max 26 oz NIW Recoil max 26 oz NIW or slightly used Chaos 26...
  15. B

Left u some feedback. gladly do some deals agian

Left u some feedback. gladly do some deals agian
  16. B

GTG Hitmachine44

fast shipping and good communication. hitmachine44 is gtg.
  17. B

GTG Julio19 GTG

Good communication. fast shipping and nicely wrapped. gtg guy here
  18. B

just got the mutant. shes a beauty. thanks ill b sure to give u good feedback

just got the mutant. shes a beauty. thanks ill b sure to give u good feedback
  19. B

DC psycho vs booger

x2 on dc psycho
  20. B

Miken or Worth.

Just buy a usssa miken recoil from the site. 149.99 with reciept.