Search results

1. aztundra

Need customized Corn Hole Game and Bags...

look up Arizona Corntoss Cornhole Boards on facebook, they have stuff might even be able to help or send you in the right local direction.
  2. aztundra

Moving to Brevard county, FL

^^^^^^ He can hit and you can't find a more stand up guy. Some body pick him up or I'll have to hear via text about how little ball he plays.
  3. aztundra

Pre-order discounts.....ASA

I had to tease. Since everyone is waiting its nice to know I beat them all.
  4. aztundra

Ok I just want to say I have mine in hand. Didn't have time to stop and hit it just now, but it's in hand. Hee Hee. going to have to wait until sunday. Thanks for meeting up with me papo08.
  5. aztundra

I want my 2 dollars. Errr wait. I want my bat.
  6. aztundra

Wyatterp / RoyHobbs is NGTG

Anyone contacted the newspaper yet?
  7. aztundra

Tell somebody to hurry up, I'm an impatient person. I want my bat.
  8. aztundra

Ultimate 80's bearded softball mashers!

The music at the end of the last one scared me a little bit also. I had to look around the room for any hillbillies hiding to surprise secs me.
  9. aztundra

Wyatterp / RoyHobbs is NGTG

Nothing to add here, but I need to see a bigger version of your avatar.
  10. aztundra

Typical husband/wife convo on Game nite...

I am so glad I am single again. I forgot about this after 3 years of not dating anyone longer than 3 weeks.
  11. aztundra

Not GTG 239 seedhitter

I actually know more sellers who have been screwed than buyers on PP. I haven't had a problem yet (knock on wood). PP pretty much sucks for all using it.
  12. aztundra

Anarchist Jerseys

Needs chainmail.
  13. aztundra

Not GTG CHOOLY_#14 NGTG *Altered bat* Will Not undo deal/refund money. No contact in 6 days

Lets go guys this thread is slowing down. More drama please. I might have to go watch Jersey Shore if you don't get this up and running agian.
  14. aztundra

the **** people do

So you're saying she looks like the wives of the majority of the people on here?
  15. aztundra

why i am such a team player....

This guy likes Pre-Madonna. Post Madonna not so much.
  16. aztundra

Bat sitting for a while

Don't you have to remove the end cap to do this?
  17. aztundra

softball guy pic

What about bell bottoms and flower print shirts?
  18. aztundra

Affordable ASA

What weight are you looking for there are several locals looking to unload things often. Also what have you swung before. helps to offer you something. And what price range are you looking for.
  19. aztundra

Not GTG CHOOLY_#14 NGTG *Altered bat* Will Not undo deal/refund money. No contact in 6 days

You know you don't want this to end. You sit up night with a beer waiting for the next post. I do. :rolleyes: