Search results

1. Cool J 44

In Cary NC for the week!

I'm in cary nc this week and I'm looking to get a few swings in or a little bp before the worlds in Aiken this weekend.. Pm me if anyone is interested in letting me get a few swings in. Thanks
  2. Cool J 44

LTB Worth Liberty 12.5-12.75

As bad as i want to i am going to have to retire my old glove so im looking for a fairly new liberty! So please send me a pm of what you have! Thanks :D
  3. Cool J 44

Worths Durablity

I just recently got a NR Duo from worth and i put 50 hits on it and it started to get a rattle, so i thought to myself this baby is going to be HOT, wrong lol within the next 50 cuts i discovered a crack in the w part of the bat... So within 100 hits i had a busted Duo.... Also me and my buddy...
  4. Cool J 44

LTB NIW NR Worths

Im looking to pick up any NIW NR Worths, 26 or 27oz U-trip bats only please... Wanting a new bat for the season just dont want to spend alot.... Just PM me what you have, also paypal ready... Thanks :D
  5. Cool J 44

For Sale 27oz 454 Balanced

Selling my 27oz 454 balanced, it has 250 hits w/return, no receipt..... It has a very faint rattle like most worths, no endcap seperation... Im looking to get $130 obo shipped plus pp fees... :D
  6. Cool J 44

LTB Casio G'zOne Rock (Verizon)

Im looking to buy a Casio G'zOne Rock used or new as long as its in condition... I use Verizon Network as well... Send pics to [email protected].... Looking to get out of the data package... :D
  7. Cool J 44

GTG Schroedzilla is GTG

I just purchased a combat wood from him, was very easy to get in touch with, shipped very quickly and might i add the package was packed very well. So dont hesitate to deal with this bro, he is GTG....... :D
  8. Cool J 44

GTG kcbomb

kcbomb is very gtg he sent money right away, very easy to get ahold of and he is a very smooth gtg bro......
  9. Cool J 44

GTG chillywilly777

chillywilly777 is a very gtg bro sent money asap and had no problem with him between shipping.... Smooth deal here fellas...
  10. Cool J 44

LTTF 26oz 2011 Z-1000 USSSA EL

I have a BJ Fulk 2 27oz NR with 150 hits on it and im looking to trade for a 26oz Z-1000...... Would like to trade even but if i have to add a little cash i can.....
  11. Cool J 44

For Sale/Trade 26oz NRG 600 Balanced and 28oz Derby Boys Players Model

Im selling a 26oz NRG 600 Balanced w/return and a 28oz Derby Boys Players Model Fully loaded... Im asking 250 obo for both.... Up for any trades, as long as its a utrip stick...
  12. Cool J 44

LTB BJ Fulk 2 NIW or NIW NR

Im looking for a BJ Fulk 2 NIW or NIW NR...... So let me know whats out there fellas......
  13. Cool J 44

LTB 26oz NIW NR Greg Connell

Really wanting one of the 2010 Greg Connell 26oz sticks i just cant pay alot for one, thats the reason i would like to have a NR one......
  14. Cool J 44

For Sale NIW NR 2011 Worth Titan

I have a NIW NR 2011 Worth Titan 26oz im selling for 130 shipped....
  15. Cool J 44

For Trade NIW Mizuno Craze 26oz

I have a NIW Mizuno Craze im looking to trade for another NIW NR worth 26oz if possible, but i am open to all trade offers.
  16. Cool J 44

For Sale Nike Aero Fuse CX2

Im selling my nike aero fuse cx2 composite baseball bat 33/30, because my baseball years is over. Its brand new and im wanting to get 200 for it obo. So please help me sale it bros. Can send pics to email or cell if needed, but like i said its brand new.
  17. Cool J 44

LTB 100 bucks in PP

I still have a 100 bucks in pp, and have not found a bat yet. So help me out guys. Im looking for any Utrip bats and i would like for the weight to be 26oz, but i will listen to all offers. Thanks.
  18. Cool J 44

100 bucks in PP

Ive got a 100 bucks in my PP account and im looking for any 26oz bats, just running low on money and i need a bat asap.
  19. Cool J 44

For Sale/Trade Pro Speaker Box for 2 12s

I have a Pro Speaker Box for a Chevy year model 2000-2004, and the box is made for 2 12s. Im selling it because i have sold my chevy truck and now i own a dodge. Im asking 80 obo shipped, or i will listen to any trade offers. Call or text me at 828 371-1072 for pics if needed.
  20. Cool J 44

For Sale/Trade ASA Recoil Maxload 26oz

I have a asa recoil maxload 26oz with a return and the reciept dates 9/25/2010. It has 200 to 300 swings on it, no rattle or no endcap wear. I can email pics or send pics from my phone. Asking $180 and possibly trades if they are sweet enough.