Search results

1. Huber

GTG clafountain2

Did a trade with him...shipped quickly and bat was as posted! GTG board bro here!
  2. Huber

Combat Tech Roller bag (Pics)

Here it finally is boys!!! Bag is straight up HUGE :D First thoughts pretty sweet bag...Not real fond of the entire bag being one compartment and no spot sepreate for turfs/spikes Couple pieces come off for customizing witch always ROCKS :D
  3. Huber

GTG Basehitter76 is GTG

Bought a Melee from him. Shipped quick and was as stated. Great board bro. Bat was packed very well by the way
  4. Huber

GTG pissiles19

Did a trade with this board bro and he shipped the bat quickly and as stated. GTG board bro here!
  5. Huber

GTG anthonyw3828

Traded bats. Shipped quickly and great communication!
  6. Huber

Kansas City, MO local Combatants

I will be in town for the following below: April 29 - May 1 Worth/Mike Turney Memorial Kansas City, MO Anyone wanna hook up to hang or BP????? I will be there from April 28th-May 1st
  7. Huber

GTG K2 Ink is VERY GTG!!!!!

Ordered some hoodies from them for a tourny with a bunch of board bros. They shipped them out and Fed Ex lost the package. After messing with Fed Ex for a few days they found the package and got it to me. K2 took care of shipping it to the guys after the tourny and was nothing but outstanding...
  8. Huber

GTG ChrisGio315

Got some great older movies from him. Fast shipping and a gtg board bro!
  9. Huber

GTG Kmtsports

Got a pair of turfs from him. Fast shipping and a gtg board bro!
  10. Huber

GTG Aguynamedpat/Clutch

Hooked us up on the Combatant bag tags/towels!!!! Quick work these guys are the real deal with service that will blow you away!
  11. Huber

GTG notgood27

Traded a bat for Roddy glove. Took a while but that wasn't his fault due to customs and mail. He was great with communication and letting me know what he knew. Don't hesitate to deal with this bro. Now go buy a Roddy from him :D
  12. Huber

GTG Havoc34

HAVOC34 did a pay it forward and sent me a dozen balls. Quick shipping and great communication!
  13. Huber

Combat Demo in STL with Canuck4

Picture from left to right: Fro Joe,Primelord,Snacks, Canuck4, and me Link to Combat facebook page with pic http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/photo.php?fbid=493936559183&set=a.125706659183.100326.93726454183 Last night we had a STL Combat demo with...
  14. Huber

BP with Combat Rep 1-12-11 at Fenton BNS

Ok guys so the area Combat rep will be in town Wednesday and we are hitting. Place: BNS in Fenton Time: 7:30p-8:30p Cages: 1 & 2 (said we can open them up for more room up to us) everyone throws in to cover cages. Bats the rep will have with him: kendo,both new ASA ones,wood,DB...
  15. Huber

For Sale/Trade Cobra Roller Bag 2

I have used it once to go to the fields and hit. Brand new one side the piping is fraying? :confused: Getting a Combat roller so don't need this. I would like $50 obo shipped Local $40
  16. Huber

GTG BigJ22

Sent payment quick and is GTG in my eyes
  17. Huber

My rant

So first off as you all know Combat is GTG from every which way. Couple things that recently made me happy :D 1. I have the Combat BP shirt all white with blue sleeves. Was cooking the other night and tomatoe sauce exploded ALL over the front literally top to bottom. I took it off and ran...
  18. Huber

Who can do bat bag tags????

Looking at running a Combatant buy in. Right now we have enough interest for a min buy in but will probably be more around 20+ I would guess depending on price. Here is my general idea of the tag. It would be different colors but I am no graphic artist :D Who can do these...
  19. Huber

Bat bag tag buy in?????

Would anyone be interested in a bat bag tag buy in???? I am thinking the Combatant logo on the front with "for players by players" under it names and numbers on the back with a Combat C Price would be like $6-8 shipped Anyone????
  20. Huber

GTG Gateway Man comes thru again

Got another pair of Oakleys (fakes) from him....fast shipping even with the holiday. Nothing but great communication and greatness from this board bro