2. PigPen17

Worth Slowpitch Pitcher's Helmet

hey coach are these still in stock?
  3. PigPen17

For Sale NIW NR Psycho Supermax 26 oz

is this still available?
  4. PigPen17

GTG dinoriggin

dinoriggin is GTG. Had a deal pending that fell through and let me know immediately. he shipped bat the very next day and i got it within 2 days of him shipping it. thanks for making the deal easy
  5. PigPen17

GTG OhioHawk05

OhioHawk05 is GTG. Speedy delivery and good communication. thanks for the good deal.
  6. PigPen17

For Sale Sale 34/26 Miken MV 3 balanced warranty bat

is it still in the wrapper or no?
  7. PigPen17

For Sale NIW NR Psycho 26oz Balanced

pm sent your way..
  8. PigPen17

For Sale NIW 26 s-max psycho NR

SOLD!!! Paypal sent
  9. PigPen17

do i get a better deal if i tell you that my cousin is ex Ohio State Buckeye offensive lineman Alex Stepanovich?lol
  10. PigPen17

pm back at ya... lmk
  11. PigPen17

pm sent your way...
  12. PigPen17

LTB Worth pitching helmet

looking to buy a new worth pitching helmet. can anyone point me in the right direction where i can get one for a good price please.
  13. PigPen17

Price Check OG titan?

How do you know on the black titans if it is an OG or a RI? What is the price difference between the 2 of them if i am trying to sell? it is used with about 50 swings on it
  14. PigPen17

ASA Pitcher AZ

The first song that came to mind when i saw the guy with the score book was "we represent the lolli pop kids, the lolli pop kids, the lolli pop kids" hahahahahahhahahaha
  15. PigPen17

ASA Pitcher AZ

no gonna take the weekend off with the southwest invite coming up in 2 weeks. played 12 games this past weekend between mens and co-ed so im sore as hell
  16. PigPen17

ASA Pitcher AZ

idk pankie. we will have to ask jcamr lol.
  17. PigPen17

ASA Pitcher AZ

sure does. thats why you only play lowers in all rick seifmans tournaments lol. I saw your team play before our game out there this weekend and WOW is all i have to say!!!! Are you the little midget walking around with the score book that only slaps to right field cause you cant hit hard...
  18. PigPen17

Gotta Love Players Threatening Middle

hahahahahah. thanks for the help bro
  19. PigPen17

sorry. i fixed it
  20. PigPen17

Gotta love it when lower level players talk crap to each other about hitting middle cause the other player left their team and then also talking about how they are so good they dont have to wear a mask when pitching ASA. Check out the quotes below. The one that sparked me was the second one...