Gotta Love Players Threatening Middle

PigPen17

Star Player
Gotta love it when lower level players talk crap to each other about hitting middle cause the other player left their team and then also talking about how they are so good they dont have to wear a mask when pitching ASA. Check out the quotes below. The one that sparked me was the second one.

u never told me or billy u were leaving!! we told u that we were letting u go!! good luck with your team and remember MIDDLE IS OPEN!!!!!

if you got quick hands u dont need to wear one in ASA, and pitching is not scary

THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT. Keep in mind i dont know either of these guys.

hahahahah. I love seeing E players talk smack to each other about hitting middle. Hey jcamr11 i wear a mask when i pitch and im a C level pitcher. R u saying my defense isnt good enough so i have to wear a mask? How bout Andy Vitack from EWS or D-LO for Famous, or Dirty from Desert Falls, or Geno Buck from Dan Smith Now with GTL or Brendt Newbill from KTI now with GTL. All those guys defense must not be good enough thats why they wear masks too. Get a Clue you idiot.

Last edited:

surf24

ADDICTED TO SOMETHING NEW
it is better to be safe.....

All the confidence in the world in your abilities can not account for a freak accident, cruddy field conditions, bad hops, etc.

One complex I play in.......there are two pitching rubbers on every field because one night a week they have fastpitch there. Sometimes if the ball hits that rubber it does crazy stuff that you can't predict very well.

Pankie

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta love it when lower level players talk crap to each other about hitting middle cause the other player left their team and then also talking about how they are so good they dont have to wear a mask when pitching ASA. Check out the quotes below. The one that sparked me was the second one.

THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO THAT. Keep in mind i dont know either of these guys either.

hahahahah. I love seeing E players talk s**t to each other about hitting middle. Hey jcamr11 i wear a mask when i pitch and im a C level pitcher. R u saying my defense isnt good enough so i have to wear a mask? How bout Andy Vitack from EWS or D-LO for Famous, or Dirty from Desert Falls, or Geno Buck from Dan Smith Now with GTL or Brendt Newbill from KTI now with GTL. All those guys defense must not be good enough thats why they wear masks too. Get a Clue you idiot.

Piggy what up playboy!? If I'm not mistaken this dude was TRYING to blow me up at a C LEAGUE game! He made a comment about it being part of the game and that he pitches too then proceeded to go out to right field to play!

HABADAWOOSAA

I'm The Suck.
i hope this kid does hit the other kid. then the kid sues the other kid because it was premeditated. it would teach these kids a lesson.

stix21

Farmer (I plant seeds)
Effin E ballers!!! Ha lol.... Here's the thing people that CAN hit the middle DONT. I'm not talking 1 hoppers or mis****s/my bad's AKA Love taps. Those guys that say Middle's Open - really can't hit it that hard to "scare" anyone at that position. I pitch with a mask to avoid a freak accident. Could you imagine Rusty, Faulk, Mcgraw, or Helmer hitting the middle. There is no mask or reaction time in the world to help you out. If you don't catch the ball its gonna travel another 500 ft.

AJ22

Super Moderator

hahahahah. I love seeing E players talk s**t to each other about hitting middle. Hey jcamr11 i wear a mask when i pitch and im a C level pitcher. R u saying my defense isnt good enough so i have to wear a mask? How bout Andy Vitack from EWS or D-LO for Famous, or Dirty from Desert Falls, or Geno Buck from Dan Smith Now with GTL or Brendt Newbill from KTI now with GTL. All those guys defense must not be good enough thats why they wear masks too. Get a Clue you idiot.

By passing swear filters is serious ..

IJS ..

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft

hahahahah. I love seeing E players talk smack to each other about hitting middle. Hey jcamr11 i wear a mask when i pitch and im a C level pitcher. R u saying my defense isnt good enough so i have to wear a mask? How bout Andy Vitack from EWS or D-LO for Famous, or Dirty from Desert Falls, or Geno Buck from Dan Smith Now with GTL or Brendt Newbill from KTI now with GTL. All those guys defense must not be good enough thats why they wear masks too. Get a Clue you idiot.

Come on piggy, be nice. Don't make me show all of you up and hit a 50 hopper behind the catcher to prove a point. :D

AJ22

Super Moderator
smut, spit, snot, etc???

I love seeing E players talk 'smut' to each other about hitting middle.

I love seeing E players talk 'spit' to each other about hitting middle.

I love seeing E players talk 'snot' to each other about hitting middle.

I'm glad I am viewing softball's finest as I instantly became wiser today !! :confused: :confused:

BTW .. I said '5' and etc. doesn't fit ..

DLMK ..