Pitching Helmet SHEILD/VISOR/PAINTING

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Am now offering visors for the combat face mask now... Just finished the first one really happy with the fit. On zip tie to hold it in and it hidden under the padding will have photos soon...

Code3

Going to Easton next year and looking for any suggestions you pitchers may recommend. Hopefully which helmet/model they make that offers the most comfort. By the way great work. Once I get it i'll send it to you for work. Thanks to all

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
Going to Easton next year and looking for any suggestions you pitchers may recommend. Hopefully which helmet/model they make that offers the most comfort. By the way great work. Once I get it i'll send it to you for work. Thanks to all

Easton had a lacrosse helmet, Raptor, that the easton team pitcher used. He modified the mask to improve vision. The Raptor, however, got recalled due to a defect in the chin bar that was causing them to shatter with direct hits from lacrosse balls. I'm looking at a Cascade Pro 7 helmet and will be moding the mask also.

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Here is a ok shot of a clear lens in the I have Silver mirrored light smoke and blue mirrored. Who wants them...
WP_000947.jpg

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Softballfans has the Worth Helmets in stock now. As does quite a few other places I checked so the shipment must've finally arrived.

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Christmas bump............................................................................... got all colors in stock for both helmets

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have 6 worth helmets on there way to me, who wants a paint job or you have a helmet I still have Silver, Blue chrome and Dark smoke in stock.. Hit me up

klu

on the mound
Yah, snowboard lense. After firemans post I tried it out...only a $5 gamble...fits snug works well. Advantage is i can change through the visors or take mine out for night games easily....but Mine doesn't seem do be as fitted or professional looking as yours, but it serves the purpose.

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
i started with a lens like that but two much light came in from the side and such and messed with my eyes its why I choose to make this one. I have found if I know I will be going into night I will put my light smoke lens in because I work well under the lights because it cuts the glare of bad and good lights..

SPED131

Outstanding Bad Dealer
yes because it is the fastest way, I tried the Oakley/under armor football shield hardware but it was a pain in the ass so I stuck to zip tie. I chose color ones but if you go with black ones you don't see them at all