Search results

1. kRuelas

Other help looking for umpire uniforms

I am just getting into the umpire community ,does any have any good suggestions on places with good or decent deals for umpire uniforms? Any help would be great thanks guys .
  2. kRuelas

sp12sv98

Just blew the cap out on my salvo an wondering what do I get for my return ? Thing only had 200-300 swings is this normal for the salvos an will my return be just as delicate ? Thanks in advance guys
  3. kRuelas

sp12sv98 crack

Just swang my salvo tonight for the first time got it in a trade with 100 hits on it an its crackin already a lot of people say that wen they get like this they are most hot but wat does it mean is that ground of return or should I swing away thanks guys in advance This is the best I can do...
  4. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade may98 ri 28 oz

unknow number of hit 28 oz just to heavey for me no webbing or end cap sepertation good looking bat still very stiff not even close to broken in Or game ready looking to trade for utrip or asa 27or26 sales price @ $115 obo would really like to get a cartel but open to any thing sales...
  5. kRuelas

805 BS spot

starting up a bs spot for the 805 and surrounding areas just getting back into the board had some board bros move away had some jump into the noob bus fyi my brother gil ruelas aka BeeCee21 on the board is a rep for pacific apparel doing mad graphix for the 805 area hit him up for good deals...
  6. kRuelas

Price Check scx3 price drop ?

why has the price dropped so much on the extended and the flex ? just a question no need to bash a bro .
  7. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade 26oz freak+

bat is sold
  8. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade 32-22 scn1B & ssr3B 33-23

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1109311
  9. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade few eastons & miken need to sale or trade

1. 26oz freak + 450-500 hits BAT IS SOLD 2. scn17 28oz 250-300 hits returnable with paper work from june $125obo 3. scn1B 32/22 unknown number of hits has a nasty rattle slight end cap seperation but nothing major $185 obo 4.ssr3B 33/23 250-300 hits returnable no paperwork $145obo these...
  10. kRuelas

GTG jt7 & jazzyc91 are gtg

just did second deal with both these members and they are gtg smooth deal from both of them!
  11. kRuelas

For Sale 26oz utrip the one

BAT IS SOLD
  12. kRuelas

GTG jdm5_80 is a gtg bro

Traded the guy bats he shipped fast payed on time great communication all around great guy to deal jdm5_80 is GTG
  13. kRuelas

GTG Jazzyc91 is gtg

Traded Jazzcy91 a cf3 for a one.12 it was a great smooth deal she is a gtg board sis don't think twice about dealing with her she is gtg!
  14. kRuelas

For Sale srv4

check it out http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1075719
  15. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade cf3

check it out http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1075719
  16. kRuelas

For Sale/Trade srv4&cf3

srv4 has75-100 hits 28 oz one return left NOW Open to all trades @ 26-27 oz ONLY $185 obo 34/24 cf3traded to jazzyc91 open to all trades 150 hit showing some webs still feels stiff or sell or 165obo all prices are obo you pay fees or send as gift shipped usps priority ins
  17. kRuelas

GTG pugdog

traded pugdog 2 bats guy shipped fast bats were exactly like he explained thanks pugdog
  18. kRuelas

GTG boomsicle 100% gtg

traded a bat to boomsicle he had great communication shipped fast overall great deal?trade i would do a deal with boomsicle again
  19. kRuelas

GTG jt7 is GTG

fast payment good guy to deal with ! thanks for the purchase JT7