Search results

1. kl01721

LTB Ipad

Lookin for a new or slightly used, but well taken care of IPad for a good price. Preferably white.
  2. kl01721

For Sale TYJA Batpack

Used one season. Plenty of space for all your equipment. Holds up to 4 bats. $25 Gifted, shipped.
  3. kl01721

For Sale 38" Boombah Venom Grey/Green/Orange

Got a pair of Boombah pants for sale in good shape. Size 38 waist. Standard length. I cut the seam at the bottom about 1" so it would fit over my shoes better, but thats the only thing wrong with them. No stains, knees are a little worn but nothing major because I dont do much sliding. $25...
  4. kl01721

For Sale Size 36 Boombah Vector White/Black/Grey

Only worn one season before I got too fat for them. Still VERY white. A small bit of stains behind the heel of the pants which is normal for white pants. $30 shipped gifted
  5. kl01721

Price Check Og mv1

Got an OG 27oz MV1 Supermax with around 700+ hits, with normal wear and tear, small rattle (im not a masher), with the serial number starting with 9. How much are these goin for now?
  6. kl01721

Few more guys needed to fill a $25 Fantasy Football League

ESPN standard scoring & rosters league, PM me if interested.
  7. kl01721

WORTH Fantasy Football League Anyone?

Im thinking of starting up a league this year guys, been playing for a few years now and love it. It will be an ESPN league with standard rules and scoring. Lookin for 10 teams, $25 per person, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 defense/special teams. Any of you worth guys interested in this...
  8. kl01721

What happened to the Handle Number Thread??

What happened to the thread with the research on the numbers up under the grip?????
  9. kl01721

How do you grip the bat?

Alright guys I've been wanting to change my grip a little and see what happens. I have a knobcuff on both my bats I swing, and I normally grip the bat with my pinky right above the knob. But I want to try to drop my pinky off the knob of the bat and see what kind of changes result. Any feed back...
  10. kl01721

ESPN Fantasy Football League

Been playin fantasy football for 3 years now, and I've won 2 my league 2 of those years and finished 2nd last year. Im lookin to start up a paid league this year with 10 teams and probably $25 entry. It will be live snake draft, 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, 1 K, 1 def/special teams, 5 bench. LMK if...
  11. kl01721

Worth Toxic Pants

Anybody have a pair of these? Im lookin to get some but want to hear some reviews on them first. Are they good quality and thick like the boombahs? Are the white base ones see-through? Overall good pants?
  12. kl01721

Best BP balls???

My team plays a lot of USSSA tournament ball. Were lookin to buy some BP balls and were wondering which ones would be the best for us? ps. I tried the search function but its not working right now
  13. kl01721

LTB Georgia Bulldogs vs. Boise State Tickets

Anybody out there with these tickets in a decent section, NOT NOSEBLEEDS, PM me. GO DAWGS!
  14. kl01721

Mayhem XL webbing

Got about 150 cuts on mine, nice little rattle, but no webbing yet that I can see. When do these normally start webbing up?
  15. kl01721

Bat Return Paper

Alright guys, ill probably get drilled on this with smart ass answers, but I tried to search this topic but had no luck. Ive never bought a new bat before last week when I bought an XL. The little papre inside the wrapper says fill it out and send it in. What is this? Do I need to do it or is it...
  16. kl01721

LTB Worth or Miken shirts

Been lookin for some Worth or Miken shirts for a long time! Never been able to find any. Can somebody hook me up with a few?
  17. kl01721

LTB Boombahs size 38

Lookin to buy some Boombahs, I like the venoms the best but open to all offers. White, grey, or black base
  18. kl01721

For Sale Freak FX700 Supermax ASA

SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE Lookin to sell a NR 27oz Miken Freak FX700 Supermax ASA. Less than 100 hits on it. Asking $190 OBO
  19. kl01721

Price Check NR Freak FX700 ASA

Just what the title says, how much is a NR 27oz Freak FX700 Supermax ASA <100 hits worth?
  20. kl01721

League bat rule change mid-season!!

Alright guys, this totally blew my mind tonight, we're 4 games into our church league playing with ASA rules. Everything has been going fine until tonight. Our director came out before the first game and said the league will be buying one Easton Salvo that every person on every team will have to...