What happened to the Handle Number Thread??

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure that there is/was a conflict with Miken. This one probably won't last to much longer either.

blurex

Most Hated #33
to much truth in it...I didnt think it would last long...there was good info for us but not for others....

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
This is bs

I second that statement bro. Now after seeing that his thread was deleted, this just confirms that when I sold off all of my Miken's, I did the right thing. To bad for the people that were following his thread, just shows that when Miken loyalist come together to post their research and findings, someone is behind their screen(s) are not liking what they are seeing. Hate if for you guys.

fast.blue

Panty Dropping Shots
Don't have this problem in the combet section guys. :D Hell they're giving a lucky team 2012 factory sponsorship and
12 bats
12 roller bags
24 batting gloves
24 hats
24 full sub dyed jerseys
24 pairs pants.

We are also allowed to have threads about numbers under grips.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't have this problem in the combet section guys. :D Hell they're giving a lucky team 2012 factory sponsorship and
12 bats
12 roller bags
24 batting gloves
24 hats
24 full sub dyed jerseys
24 pairs pants.

We are also allowed to have threads about numbers under grips.

^^^Now that is awesome on Combats part. Count yourselves Blessed.

fast.blue

Panty Dropping Shots
^^^Now that is awesome on Combats part. Count yourselves Blessed.

All they do is awesome stuff for players. These other companies should start to take some notes. This site brings alot of customers and not from just members here. Google bat reviews and see where it takes you (SBF). The only other brand that is close to their customer service is Anderson. (some of those dudes are weird though) :D

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
I second that statement bro. Now after seeing that his thread was deleted, this just confirms that when I sold off all of my Miken's, I did the right thing. To bad for the people that were following his thread, just shows that when Miken loyalist come together to post their research and findings, someone is behind their screen(s) are not liking what they are seeing. Hate if for you guys.

Why you leave miken? Make my head spin

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
All they do is awesome stuff for players. These other companies should start to take some notes. This site brings alot of customers and not from just members here. Google bat reviews and see where it takes you (SBF). The only other brand that is close to their customer service is Anderson. (some of those dudes are weird though) :D

I agree with you 100% bro.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Combat needs to step their durability up as of late. If they had miken durability they would run the market.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
You couldn't make clothes so you bailed? Really?

Nope, I had some nice sub dye's made. But what pushed me over the top was when I need 3 knob stickers for a tourney, this tourney director has this rule where all bats are weighed, all bats MUST weight +/- .50oz of the knob sticker. Well with out knob stickers he would not let me use mine at all. I called Miken and offered them 5.00 each and offered to pay for next day shipping for a .50 knob sticker and they refused to sale them to me and told me to ship my bats to them which would cost me around 40.00-60.00 for knob stickers....I mean come on Miken. And the week before my post here on SBF, Miken had my listing on Ebay taken down when I was selling my F98, the F98 SN# was clearly seen, Miken claimed "copyright infringment" and yes the F98 was 100% Stock.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Nope, I had some nice sub dye's made. But what pushed me over the top was when I need 3 knob stickers for a tourney, this tourney director has this rule where all bats are weighed, all bats MUST weight +/- .50oz of the knob sticker. Well with out knob stickers he would not let me use mine at all. I called Miken and offered them 5.00 each and offered to pay for next day shipping for a .50 knob sticker and they refused to sale them to me and told me to ship my bats to them which would cost me around 40.00-60.00 for knob stickers....I mean come on Miken. And the week before my post here on SBF, Miken had my listing on Ebay taken down when I was selling my F98, the F98 SN# was clearly seen, Miken claimed "copyright infringment" and yes the F98 was 100% Stock.

Lol miken hates you. eBay screwed you. I've never lost a sticker. And your td has a dumb rule. Not mikens fault.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol miken hates you. eBay screwed you. I've never lost a sticker. And your td has a dumb rule. Not mikens fault.

Most deff true!

This is correct.

All of the Miken's that I had were from 08 the knob stickers were long gone back in late 09.