Search results

1. S

GTG ZombieJoe

Purchased a couple bats from me. Very fast payment. GTG board bro. Thanks
  2. S

GTG Vdub56

New member. Very good guy. Bought 2 stadiums from me. Everything went very smoothly.. Look forward to doing business with him again.. Thanks
  3. S

For Sale/Trade Stadiums, Mv3's, and a Phycho

I just recieved the rest of the stadiums our team won back in January. They are stamped tourny award no warrantee.. I have 2-26oz and 3-27oz.. $200 All have been sold 1-27oz Mv3 Balanced Niw NR $140 FOR TRADE!!! 1-26oz NIW maxload 1-26oz NIW balanced 1-28oz NIW balanced *All...
  4. S

For Sale 26 and 27oz NR Stadiums NIW

I just recieved the rest of the bats that our team had won back in January. They are stamped tourny award no warrantee.. I have 2-26oz and 3-27oz.. The price is $200 as a gift shipped USPS Priorty. *If you think my price is off please keep it to your self as i have already sold 6 of them...
  5. S

GTG Azn softballer

Gtg bro. Prompt payment.. Look forward to doing business again. Thanks
  6. S

For Sale 5 NIW 27oz stadiums

Won these bats in a tourny. They are stamped tounrey prize no warrantee.. Looking to sell to help fund our team.. Looking for $200 as a gift shipped. Will post pictures if needed
  7. S

LTB Toloso Primo

Looking for a Toloso Primo to play with.. prefer 28oz but let me know what you got.. Thanks
  8. S

GTG Rdz22 is GTG

Fast payment. Cool guy. Thanks again!!
  9. S

For Sale Super minty Scx3 27oz

Like the title says.. Very clean, no endcap wear, a few very light webs. I picked it up from a board bro awhile back, swung it a in bp a few times and just can see myself using her. This bat is super nice and actual weight without grip is 26.7oz. The only thing i can think of being wrong with...
  10. S

For Sale DeMarini The One MLC Slowpitch Bat

NoW 26oz DeMarini The One MLC Slowpitch Bat -$210 as a gift shipped This Bat is the silver one that is Asa approved (some call it the squid). It is NeW but no receipt. Let me know if you have any questions or if my price is off.. Thanks
  11. S

Price Check 34/23 Miken M-Pulse ASA Softball Bat

Picked this up in a local multi bat deal. I have never seen one and cant find much about them. Very minimal end cap wear and a chip on the handle. Its actual weight is 25.3oz. sn-M6163182. I will post pictures if needed. Thanks. Pictures...
  12. S

For Sale/Trade 27oz WSE's, 28oz NR 2011 Mutant

Like the title says. Bats are for trade/sale. The NIW #'rd WSE is for trade only. Please do not delete my thread. I would prefer to sell the bats posted with a price. Looking for nice SCN3, SCX3, Og Freaks, SRV3, CF3 26oz, rd28 asa, primarily looking in 27oz but if its something extremely nice...
  13. S

For Sale 27oz OG Miken 2nd batch (bought from murda)

Had my buddy Kreations pick this up for me in a combo deal through Murda. It is bat #2 on the list. Bat is in great condition but does have quite a bit of webbing. This is the first OG freak i have owned and is by far hottest bat i have ever swung. Unfortunately it swings a little light for me...
  14. S

GTG labdog

Did a trade with him. Very fast shipping and bat was in amazing shape. Thanks GTG!!
  15. S

GTG snipes760

Local guy. Bought a bat from me. GTG in my book. Thanks
  16. S

Price Check (2) NIW 28oz 09 ressy titans

I have 2 of these that i have been holding on to. Currently considering cleaning out the closet and considering starting with these.. LMK Thanks
  17. S

For Trade LTT NIW 26oz WSE

THIS IS A NON NUMBERED BAT. A 2fer1 deal would be ideal, but willing to listen to offers and add cash if need be for the right bat.. Prefer Utrip but will listen to all offers Bat has been traded Looking for: 2011 ressy Titan 2011 ressy mutant (all mutants) 2009 ressy titan 2009 Cf3...
  18. S

LTB or trade for FIRST BATCH FREAK

Looking for a first batch freak. Let me know what ya got..
  19. S

LTT or LTB 34 26 white CF3

Like the title says looking to trade but willing buy.. Prefer niw or now but very interested in this size and weight..
  20. S

For Trade NIW numbered Wse 26 and 27oz w receipt

Just looking to see what kind of offers I can get for one of these.. 2for1 preferred but will consider offers.. Thanks Local deal pending