Search results

1. blake.w

For Sale Easton Jeseys, Conference Jersey and Hats

Worn these for the 2015 Conference Season. if you have any questions shoot me a text at 229-873-0001 Hats: (All worn, Size l/xl flex fit) 1. Grey Easton $20 _____SOLD____ 2. White/Black Easton: $15 _____SOLD______ 3. Grey/Royal Easton: $20 Jerseys: (All Game worn, no rips or tears and size...
  2. blake.w

For Sale Easton L2 Cheap

Easton L2 28z. This bat is unreal!! It tested 225 at Usssa A worlds. I have had it a year and go it new. Has webbing and small rattle, i have swung it the entire conference year and loved it!! Has return but i have no rec. Looking for $60 shipped OBO For Faster Response you can text me at...
  3. blake.w

For Sale USSSA Helmer Torq and ASP

-27oz Endload Helmer Torq: Less than 400 swings and tested 260 at the conference a championship. The handle doesn't Torq tho I taped it down but it can be pulled off. Has both bar codes and returnable although I have no receipt.SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD -28oz Endload ASP Helmer: Brand new out wrapper...
  4. blake.w

GTG mrmarkgarcia is very gtg

quick payment and great transaction
  5. blake.w

For Sale Easton Jerseys

Have 3 easton jerseys for my team. We got new ones and im am looking to sell these to help pay for my sons hospital bill for breaking his arm. The jerseys are XL and fully dyed with #5 and williams on the back. They are in great shape and looking awesome!! Selling for $35 OBO each or $90 for all...
  6. blake.w

For Sale Oakley Gascans

Looking to sell my Gascans i have only had them for 3 months months. Glasses look great, shoot me a PM or Text for better pics of you need them. Asking $70 shipped OBO...
  7. blake.w

For Sale Bulova Watch

Got this Bulova watch for a gift but never get to wear it!! Im having some car issues and need extra cash. I am asking $130 obo and it works and looks perfect. It doesn't require a battery either it runs off movement. text if you have any question 229-454-5251...
  8. blake.w

For Sale Fully Custom Premier/Easton Glove

This glove is sick!!! Premier pro glove fully custom with the Easton logo on the thumb due to the fact i play with a Easton Team. I have some car issues come up and i need to sell this asap!! I will be in Maryland this weekend and the Dudley the following weekend if anyone wants to see it. its a...
  9. blake.w

For Sale Easton Bag,BG's and Jerseys

Have some gear i am looking to sell. http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/Blakewilliams5/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1 1.Black XL Bad Draw Conference Jersey (Worn 4 tournys,no holes or tear)$25 shipped 2.Whit XL Bad Draw Ceonference Jersey (Worn 4 tournys, no holes or tear) $25...
  10. blake.w

For Sale Easton L1 27oz

Bat has set in my bag all year it may have 10 swings if that. May have a couple of small scratches due to be thrown around in the bag in airport,ball field,etc. bat looks brand new and is returnable. Asking $180obo. I will be at the cincy major this coming weekend if anyone wants to see it there...
  11. blake.w

For Sale Under Armour Turfs 12(Navy/White)

I got these turfs two weeks ago,played 3 games in and found out my teams uniforms are a complete different color.Asking $50 shipped OBO. Texts for pics 229-454-5251
  12. blake.w

GTG Warpigs44 is g2g

Great deal, fast shipment, real good dude
  13. blake.w

For Sale Easton Pro 13.5" Custom

I got this my first year playing conference, my 12.75 wasn't working out in the outfield so a good buddy passed this one on. Its a custom K-Pro 13.5 With --Brett Helmer #44 -- embroidered on the thumb. Glove is in great shape. Asking $100 OBO im really just throwing a number out there. If you...
  14. blake.w

For Trade 2013 Easton L1.0

I have a 28oz. Helmer Stealth L1.0 with 15 swings I am looking to trade for a L1.0 in a 27oz. or 26oz. I love the bat but have a have 2- 28oz's and want a little lighter bat to spray the ball around in league. I can email pics of this bat
  15. blake.w

GTG Mattmichyam is G2G

guy was very responsive and very quick funds transfer! Guy is legit
  16. blake.w

GTG Tlong gets it done

guy sent funds very fast, very understanding and great to deal with!!
  17. blake.w

GTG Great deal with superfonzie!

very easy to deal with and responded quickly to everything! Will for sure do buisness again with him
  18. blake.w

GTG Soup21 is very G2G

This guy is a great dude and awesome to deal with. Sent very fast payment and great communication as well. Most def will deal with again.
  19. blake.w

For Sale Easton jerseys,pants,bags and turf

He guys sure some of you know but i am taking sometime off conference softball,not sure how long. but i am loving the family time as well as working as a assistant youth pastor.i have a ton of gear i am unloading and need no trades just cash to pay off some medical stuff.if you need pics shoot...
  20. blake.w

For Sale Off Season Easton Gear Sale

I got two years worth of extra gear from my past conference teams AJS/Easton and The Scene Easton i need to get rid of to help with my new addition to my family lol. -All Jerseys are XXL, Have Conference logo on the sleave and easton logo on the back. -Grey/Green Tyja 34" waist.Grey/Red...