Search results

1. L

For Sale Boss

Boss https://imgur.com/gallery/U2TMx 14 boombah boss I bought past year has maybe 350-400 hits on it. I just don't swing it enough to keep it. Passed compression start of summer. 100$ shipped. Lmk if u can see all 4 pics.
  2. L

U trip or asa bat against .52 300

For some reason our league is allowing u trip bats now. My question is we hit 52 core 300 balls. Is a u trip bat good against this ball vs a top asa bat? What's the difference?
  3. L

Monsta why

Why are these bats so outrageous. They seriously can't be that great can they over all the other top bats that would make used ones with 800 hit DNA worth 400$ when it was 200 new? What is so great over a demarini or any other 2 piece bat. I have yet to swing one so I really don't know.
  4. L

Which bat

Need a bat that me and my wife can swing. Currently she is swinging a team 15 juggy 27.5 and she mashes it. 52 core 300 balls only. I can't afford a demarini. To many other toys to pay for. Looking at the boombah boss asa 15 model or the new combat greinhart 275. Both of these can be had for...
  5. L

LTB 15 boombah boss

Looking for a 26oz for my wife. Asap. Curious if someone had one that's already got a couple hundred hits on it that they will let go of for cheap. Her reap2 cracked and she hates my backup sb98. If not I will order new very soon.
  6. L

Leaving batter box during pitch?

Playing coed last night and had guy from out of town hitting. Our pitcher missed deep twice then missed inside and during the inside pitch the batter flipped bat backwards and took off running out of box before pitch landed and ball went behind him. Next time he was at bat missed deep twice then...
  7. L

Drills?

I had a buddy I used to play ball and weight lift with that told me about the drills he used to do back in HS. He said he hated them but he had a 5 gallon bucket of baseballs, a target on the backstop and from centerfield he had to throw from as far as he could the whole 100 balls 3 days a week...
  8. L

My first supplements

Went to Stl today and I'm tired and my fiancé is tired of being sore for 2-3 days after hitting the weights so we went to supplement superstore. Never being into the supplement world we got 1st phorm phormula 1, 1st phorm ignition and some powder creatine! Has anyone heard of or used it?
  9. L

Rain outs?

I'm so sick of these! Is anyone else? We play at our local park and all the old guys are lazy as **** and sometimes the bases even get left at the short distances and fields are crap when they drag them wet. Nothing but mud balls everywhere. I wish we could talk sense into them but it will never...
  10. L

Crap!!!

I haven't even got to use it yet and I can't pry it out of her hands!
  11. L

Rb av 98?

Is this really the same bat as the original AV and just a different paint job? Combat seems to say so! Im just now getting into combat so sorry for the noob ?s:D
  12. L

For Trade Og reaper, 08 flex

This is for a teammate! Wants to trade 26oz flex and 26oz reap2 Looking for og extended, og flex, or anti virus 26/27oz
  13. L

For Trade Og reap for og av

This is for a teammate! Og reaper2 26oz with 2-300 game swings and 200bp swings Possible trade for og Anti Virus 26-27oz Reaper looks good. Has small little v shaped chip on taper but still hits good. All offers I will show him and report back!
  14. L

For Sale Pst/est

1st is a pst xtra. I believe it's a 28.5 oz. A little end cap separation. Was my uncles pride back in the day! I still hit with it every now and then just because it feels so good! Has 2 dents and one looks like a crack where the handle meets the shell. It also has asa recertified on it and i...
  15. L

For Sale/Trade Connexion st2-z

No rattles, no dents, hardly any wear, 27oz, og grip! Swings I have no idea. The guy I got it from had it from new and only played 2-3 summer leagues with it before quiting! Asa stamp 130$ or make an offer, I'm wanting a new 28oz salvo!
  16. L

Price Check 2000 connextion

Looks really good! Hardly any wear at all! What's it worth?
  17. L

Stepping all screwed up

If it's an outside or inside pitch I can usually hit it but if it's down the middle forget about it. I find myself stepping at the ball like towards right field and I hit the damn thing off the handle. Inside or outside and I step right and hit the sweet spot. I had bp before game tonight and...
  18. L

Arm numbness!

First off I pitch 90 percent of the time. Never any pain from that. I like to play outfield every now and then but I have no arm strength. I feel like a sissy when I throw the ball and we had batting practice today and I threw maybe ten balls in from the fence and could only one hop it to the...
  19. L

ASA Batted ball hits runner on base?

Guys on 2nd and 3rd, batter hits grounder up middle and ball barely hits runner on foot while he was on base, ss and 2nd no where close to make play and ball wasn't even deflected and direction but maybe slowed down. 2nd went to 3rd and 3rd scored then ump called runner out and made 3rd go back...
  20. L

Fields???

Where I play league is in our city park! There are coed games, mens lg, and girls fp all played here with avg mens lg per team summer 500$, fp prolly 300$, coed 330$ This money is for umps, balls, and field use and upkeep. Now a couple guys had some concerns on where all this money was going...