Search results

1. NDTwinsfan

For Sale Iphone 5 Otterbox armor and Lifeproof cases

As the title states i have an otterbox armor case that was only used for 1 week its in great condition 40 $ Also have a white lifeproof case was used about a month also in great condition 35$ for this one
  2. NDTwinsfan

LTB Looking for an Iphone 5 for verizon

As the title states looking for an iphone 5 for verizon black or white doesnt matter let me know what you have and how much you want! thanks
  3. NDTwinsfan

For Sale Kicker CVT 12 in slimline truckbox

as the title states the sub is in great shape sounds great and works great! only reason i am selling is because i bought a new truck and this wont fit in the new one 120 obo shipped Price drop! only trade i would consider is for an alpine type R 10 inch sub
  4. NDTwinsfan

For Sale bunch of stuff Iphone Ipod Video games

first off is the iphone 4 the screen is cracked and the back is cracked phone still functions and will come with an HD invisashield on it phone has a clean esn 100 OBO second up is a 3rd generation ipod touch it will not play music through headphones or aux cable..but will play through...
  5. NDTwinsfan

LTB looking for a newer verizon droid

as the title states looking for a newer verizon droid ( S3, Note 2, razr maxx etc) let me know what you have and how much you want for it
  6. NDTwinsfan

For Sale rawlings heart of the hide pro302-6p

as the title states glove is in very good shape and is not broken in yet Soldprice drop
  7. NDTwinsfan

For Trade oakley scalpel dark gray/positive red iridium

as the title states great glasses with no scratches only about a month old and i will ship them in the OG box would like to trade for some other oakleys mainly looking for flak jackets/halfjackets but will consider all offers
  8. NDTwinsfan

GTG Hannyy

great guy to deal with here fast payment
  9. NDTwinsfan

For Sale Couple eastons Salvo and scx2 RI

label peeled on the salvo otherwise good condition with no webbing 28 oz 120 tyd obo sold scx2 ri is mint maybe 30 cuts on it 27oz 50tyd SOLD
  10. NDTwinsfan

For Sale/Trade Blackberry torch 9800

i have blackberry torch 9800 for sale has a zagg shield on it and has since i got it phone does have some nicks and a few chips SOLD OBO would add cash in a trade for an iphone 4 for verizon and would look at bat trades also only demarini or easton
  11. NDTwinsfan

GTG Dr.boomstick

gtg buyer here good communication with quick payment
  12. NDTwinsfan

For Sale rip it reaper 2

good shape 34/28 no webbing no idea on number of hits 280$ tyd
  13. NDTwinsfan

GTG taylorthedad is gtg

great deal fast shipping thanks for the bat
  14. NDTwinsfan

For Sale/Trade Miken freak 98

i have a miken freak 98 bubble sticker returnable no receipt would trade for ASA eastons only otherwise 215 tyd bat is a 27oz trades must be 27 or 28 Mostly interested in Extendeds/flexs will add cash obviously and no Salvos i laready have 2. Sold locally
  15. NDTwinsfan

GTG jj100117 is GTG

fast payment thanks for the great deal
  16. NDTwinsfan

For Sale 2 Mizuno Crush 2's

i have 2 mizuno crush 2's for sale both are in pretty good condition no idea on number of hits one is a 28 the other is a 26 bat with white post it is the 28 120 a piece
  17. NDTwinsfan

For Sale/Trade 28oz Worth Toxic

i have worth toxic for sale or trade its got about 150 hits does have some scratches from a couple terrible fields we play on all the scratches are shown in the pics looking for eastons on trade and i will add cash looking for 150 tyd OBO and since i know its coming i will only ship...